Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio Man comes back to life after 45 minutes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio Man comes back to life after 45 minutes!

Ohio man declared dead, comes back to life 45 minutes later

OHIO: Doctors have declared an Ohio man a walking miracle, and his story has stunned medical circles nationwide.
    On August 5th, Tony Yahle was legally declared dead. Doctors had exhausted all attempts to revive a heartbeat - they had given up.
    An entire 45 minutes went by when Yahle suddenly showed signs of life.
    Doctors say there is no medical explanation. Yahle believes it was divine intervention.
    "It definitely strengthen my faith, my family's faith, everybody I know's faith," Yahle said. "And like I said, if it strengthens everybody's faith then I'll take the lumps for it."
    Yahle has been home for a week now, and says he feels just fine

Ohio man declared dead, comes back to life 45 minutes later | ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still alive man

Re: Ohio Man comes back to life after 45 minutes!

WOAH...after 45mins!!!!! That is awesome!!!
    Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
    Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

Comment

Mind boggling
      People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

reminded me of the movie: heaven can wait
        We are all in the same game, just different levels•
        Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

the famous Kerry Pecker was once declared medically dead but then he had come back to life and died fifteen years later after that.
          my own not so famous uncle had also gone through similar experience too.
          the game of snakes and ladders captures the eternal truth that for every ladder there is a snake waiting around the corner. and for every snake there a ladder will compensate.

Comment

It is called Lazarus Syndrome or Phenomenon.

One would imagine it happens all over the world but we find out only when it is reported in media.

It is not rare but CPR does work and there is a protocol which is followed.

Since the protocol is followed based on how much time is spent on resuscitation efforts, chances are that the person needed some extra time for the heart beat to begin.

Also, medical error is quite possible. The pulse may not be felt and only small blips or very very slow heart beats are seen on EKG monitor because of the equipment not set correctly or electrolytes imbalance.

Electrolytes imbalance may get corrected over time and powerful stimulant of the heart such as epinephrine or atropine takes time to exert their effects on the heart.

Lazarus syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There must be a typo in this link where it talks about first example of 61 years old woman.

"A 61-year-old woman from Delaware, USA was given "multiple medicines and synchronized shocks", but never regained a pulse. She was declared dead but was discovered in the morgue to be alive and breathing. She sued the medical center where it happened for damages due to physical and neurological problems stemming from the event.[3]"

Synchronized shocks are not given during CPR. Un-synchronized shocks are given.

Since children are considered more precious relatively and they do not have many underlying medical problems like adults do, the CPR efforts are performed usually longer and the team does not stop its efforts for a longer time.

Hence, for the team some adults may prematurely stop its efforts and then these adults later come back for the reasons cited above.
            Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

Working...
            X