Palm OS - Synchronizing with 2 computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palm OS - Synchronizing with 2 computers

I have just bought a Sony Clie, which uses a Palm OS. For those of you who have experience on Palm OS, can u tell me if I can synchronize it with two computers, i.e. office and home? Also, in the office I will want to synchronize it with Novel's Groupwise and at home I will just use Palm's PIM. Is it possible?
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

related to this question is there a way to syncronize the Palm dekstop, the PDA and outlook. since i syncronized my outlook with the desktop it will not do it the other way round!

Comment

Re: Palm OS - Synchronizing with 2 computers

You can sync with as many PCs as you wish.

As for syncing with multiple clients such as outlook, palm desktop and so on, take a look at this:
      http://www.starfish.com/solutions/data/desktop.html

Comment

Well, thanks... however, I found the solution quite simple. At home, I just installed the Palm Desktop. In my office, I checked Groupwise' website and they recommended Intellisync, so I got a licensed copy of IntelliSync and once I had that, it sync'd with my GroupWise.

So, now I have back up of both data on both computers and it works just as I would want.
        "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

I already have truesncy for my cell phone but I cant find a copy of the software for my pda. I you have any suggestions let me know. There is not thing on the starfish site to indicate where I may get the software.

Comment

Working...
          X