This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows true type fonts on Ubuntu.
    1-copy *.ttf files from windows folder to home folder on Ubuntu machine.
    2- under ubuntu open ttf file with font viewer and click install.
    پورا مسلمان خود نہیں اور مجھے کافر کہتا ہے

Comment

Re: Computer and IT How to's

I have few problems related to window 8

1)How to backup windows 8 data?
      2)How to fix windows 8 speed problem?

Comment

Ninja command to find your DHCP IP

ipconfig /all | find /i "DHCP Server"

Comment

Originally posted by Jv786 View Post
          I have few problems related to window 8

1)How to backup windows 8 data?
          2)How to fix windows 8 speed problem?
          1- Copy Everything(folders and files) under your "user" folder. Leave App Data folder.
          2- Open Task Manager and then the Start-up Tab. This will show you all the programs you have running at Start-up. Some things are required to run at start up but many are not, for example programs like Messenger/Skype/Office and the camera software just love to hog your PC. Just disable one at a time which allows you to revert if things don't go right.

Comment

How to make incognito mode the default mode in Chrome

Step 1:
            First you need to navigate to its installation directory. For those who don’t know how to navigate through the directory, follow these simple steps:
            Computer> Local disk (C :> program Files (x86)> Google> Chrome

Step 2:
            Now right-click on application file and navigate to Send To and then click on Desktop (create shortcut).

Step 3:
            Now right-click on the shortcut created on your desktop and open Properties

Now you will be seeing Target window path as it looks below:

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe”

To make incognito mode the default browsing mode, add -incognito in the end of path as shown:

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” -incognito

Now when you will open the browser next time, you will find it opening in the incognito mode by default

Comment

The QualityPointTech YouTube Video Android app offers a comfortable way to watch and enjoy videos.This app makes it easy to watch videos on your phone.

Watch Latest News and News Reviews, especially watch latest Technology News and new Inventions. And, you can watch some Motivational Quotes Videos also.

News about Robots, Drones, Artificial Intelligence, Google Doodles, 3D Printing, NanoTechnology, CRISPR Gene Editing, Gadgets, Machine Learning and lot of many other Emerging Technologies and Science developments.

if you like this app ,you can review it https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ech.channelapp

How to improve this app? I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this app.

Comment

Working...
              X