This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to get some information about Gboxapp

I am a general user of the Gboxapp for a long time without any problem. but recently, I hear a rumor in my friends circle, that the gboxapp contains malware, but yet I did not see any bad effect in my Computer. Now I need to know more about it? I search by typing "gboxapp" in google, there are many words coming, so I need direct information is it helpful or, Harmful?

Re: I wanted to get some information about Gboxapp

This is the first result in google:

GadgetBox (search.gboxapp.com) is adware and spyware categorized as a browser hijacker and redirection virus. GadgetBox is published as ...

Comment

Hey,
      nurealmaleki I am hearing as you. but still I am using this gboxapp toolbar without any problem. already I searched on the google by typing " gboxapp' there area many comments both good & bad comments. So according to me, No need to hear others, if you think its works good without any problem, you can using this gboxapp without any anxiety.

Comment

@Joel, its a spammer
        You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? ~Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by nurealmaleki View Post
          I am a general user of the Gboxapp for a long time without any problem. but recently, I hear a rumor in my friends circle, that the gboxapp contains malware, but yet I did not see any bad effect in my Computer. Now I need to know more about it? I search by typing "gboxapp" in google, there are many words coming, so I need direct information is it helpful or, Harmful?
          Originally posted by firatali View Post
          Hey,
          nurealmaleki I am hearing as you. but still I am using this gboxapp toolbar without any problem. already I searched on the google by typing " gboxapp' there area many comments both good & bad comments. So according to me, No need to hear others, if you think its works good without any problem, you can using this gboxapp without any anxiety.

These two are multis talking to each other......

This is spam.

Comment

Working...
          X