Kindle Reader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kindle Reader

I don't have a library or bookshop in Qatar...it costs a lot to order a book from amazon. So should invest in a Kinde reader?

Is it as good as a paper book with illustrations and stuff? Does it become warm/hot like the iPad if you use it for an hour or so?
    I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot.

No, kindle reader is a phenomenal device. Very light weight, amazing battery life, and does not get warm. It's just that real e-book reader are black and white.

I would advice to go for kindle paperwhite. It has backlight so you can read in the dark too
    People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Originally posted by hareem01:9724725
      I don't have a library or bookshop in Qatar...it costs a lot to order a book from amazon. So should invest in a Kinde reader?

Is it as good as a paper book with illustrations and stuff? Does it become warm/hot like the iPad if you use it for an hour or so?

Ipad gets hot? :0 really?
      Love makes you so strong and its very true because the way it made me powerful Allhumdulilah ! :) Love has made me unbreakable because no one can breaks the things which are already broken.....

Comment

Re: Kindle Reader

Like brother TLK said, Kindle Paperwhite is excellent for reading purposes. For entertainment and reading, consider Kindle Fire HD, but for the price your choices open up to Galaxy Note, Google Nexus, etc. If you already have a tablet, just put a Kindle app on there and use existing tablet for books+Entertainment.
        Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

Working...
        X