Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA launches Boss Mode for 'Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare' on Xbox One (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA launches Boss Mode for 'Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare' on Xbox One (video)

On top of a bunch of new content for its Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare blockbuster, EA has announced a Boss Mode at GDC 2013, exclusively for the Xbox One. A trailer for the new feature showed a Svengali-like being controlling his zombie hordes while discussing overly-elaborate plans for world domination. EA said you'll be able be able to use Boss Mode with SmartGlass and Kinect for the Xbox One when it arrives, cementing the feature's exclusivity. It also showed off the updated content with fairly mind-boggling graphics, which the team said was strictly running in-engine. Meanwhile, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will arrive on the Xbox One and Xbox 360 first, and pre-orders are now live -- you can grab it at EA for $39.99.
    Filed under: Gaming
    Comments
    I said in search of my botni, not in search of my bhootni. Please stop sending me PMs.
Working...
X