Which QMobile Is Best To Buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which QMobile Is Best To Buy?

Noir A950 OR Noir A900-white OR Noir A20?

Here is the comparisons of these three mobile: Mobiles comparison Qmobile Noir A950(#7706) : Qmobile Noir A900-White(#7840) : Qmobile Noir A20(#7660) | Mega.Pk

Which one you suggest? Slightly different from each others. I would like to gift it to my cousin.
    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Re: Which QMobile Is Best To Buy?

toba toba fahashi kay tohfay daina
    Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

^
      Bhai us mein Full Quran, with audio and translation install kr k dena hy Ab bata do
      Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

A950 or A900. The only thing which seems to be missing is IP Telephony and 3G. I'm not sure if there is 3G in Pakistan. Just Flip a coin between these two.

Comment

A900 is in advance with Operating system, number of colours, screen resolution, and second camera resolution. I think I'll go for A900

Comment

Jab kharcha hi karna hai to sahi wala mobile lo.

mehnga roe ek baar sasta roe baar baar
            We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

A900

You'll be amazed it works so perfect,comparable to mehngay walay phones.
              "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

Originally posted by muqawwee123 View Post
                Jab kharcha hi karna hai to sahi wala mobile lo.
                mehnga roe ek baar sasta roe baar baar
                Dost ko Qmobile hi chahiyeh, or mein wohi talash mein hoon Which will u suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by prototype View Post
                  A900

R u using this mobile?

Comment

Originally posted by lethal kamikaze View Post
                    Dost ko Qmobile hi chahiyeh, or mein wohi talash mein hoon Which will u suggest?
                    mere paas to sasta aur tiao Qmobile hai. ek dum chakaas hai 4000 main 2 saal to nikal gae. look main ifone jaisa
                    We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

Us zamany mein 4000 buhat bari raqam hoti thi. Ussy aaj k saath compare thori kr saktain hain

Comment

Any qmobile with android 4.2+. Front facing camera is the feature I say u should chk. Rest is almost same.
                        پورا مسلمان خود نہیں اور مجھے کافر کہتا ہے

Comment

Originally posted by lethal kamikaze:9698514
                          Originally posted by prototype View Post
                          A900

R u using this mobile?
                          My brother bought it as an experiment and he has packed his galaxy S3 for the time being lol except for when he is traveling and needs a better camera. We use Skype and other applications to talk to him without any problems.
                          "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

Just one question. What's the price of nexus 4 in Pakistan? If it's priced around the same than my suggestion would be to buy that as it provides more bang for buck.

Comment

^
                              35,500 Pak Rs. but A900 is much cheaper and have more functions.

Comment

Working...
                              X