Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official: Chevy lops $5,000 off price of 2014 Volt

Filed under: Car Buying, Hybrid, Hatchback, Chevrolet, Electric

In a similar move as the Nissan Leaf earlier in the year, Chevrolet has announced that it will cut the starting price of the 2014 Volt by around $5,000. For its fourth year on the market, the Volt will now have a starting price of $34,995 (*including $810 for destination), but there is no word yet as to when the new model year goes on sale.

This new price compares to the $39,995 as-delivered sticker price from last year's model, and it means that the Volt can now potentially cost owners as little as $27,495 factoring in the $7,500 federal tax credit. In addition to the lower price, the only other changes being made to the 2014 Volt are two new exterior colors for 2014 - Ashen Gray Metallic and Brownstone Metallic - along with a leather steering wheel. Scroll down for the official press release.

*Note: 2013 Volt pictured.Continue reading Chevy lops $5,000 off price of 2014 Volt
    Chevy lops $5,000 off price of 2014 Volt originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 06 Aug 2013 09:59:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments
    I said in search of my botni, not in search of my bhootni. Please stop sending me PMs.
Working...
X