Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed: Laura Soave out at Fiat [UPDATE]

Filed under: Hirings/Firings/Layoffs, Fiat
    Bloomberg is reporting that Laura Soave, the head of the Fiat brand in North America, is leaving the company. The executive helped usher Fiat back into the U.S. market with the 500, but flagging sales, slow dealer network expansion and marketing disasters have fallen on Soave's shoulders, as have rumors of improper professional relationships. Rumors of her ousting/departure have been swirling for some time, making the announcement of little surprise.

Fiat has managed to move less than half of the 50,000 units per year that the company had projected for the 500 in 2011.

Soave will be replaced by Tim Kuniskis, a marketing executive within Fiat, according to the report.

UPDATE: It's official. Chrysler has released a statement confirming Soave's exit and Kuniskis' ascendance. Check out the release after the jump.Continue reading Laura Soave out at Fiat [UPDATE]
    Laura Soave out at Fiat [UPDATE] originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:46:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

I said in search of my botni, not in search of my bhootni. Please stop sending me PMs.
Working...
X