Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Porsche announces second Experience Center to open in Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official: Porsche announces second Experience Center to open in Southern California

Filed under: Etc., Porsche

The artist's rendering above is an early look at Porsche's planned West Coast Experience Center. Announced at the LA Auto Show, the facility will be opening in Southern California in the near future. The 51-acre facility is designed to be a "center of excellence for vehicle and human performance education, from track experiences and driver training to car culture events," says Porsche.

What that means is that the Experience Center (the second Porsche has planned for North America after announcing another location in Atlanta) will include a paved racing circuit, an off-road testing area, a low-friction skidpad and other areas for dining and meetings (the automaker will also offer the facility to car clubs, corporate clients, and other special groups). In addition, the facility will host the Porsche Human Performance Center, with a sport science laboratory to maximize personal fitness, wellness, and athletic performance.

Located in Los Angeles near the intersection of two major freeways (the 405 and 110), groundbreaking is expected in spring 2012. For more details, check out the official release after the jump.Continue reading Porsche announces second Experience Center to open in Southern California
    Porsche announces second Experience Center to open in Southern California originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:29:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

I said in search of my botni, not in search of my bhootni. Please stop sending me PMs.
Working...
X