Camera purchase: canada or US???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera purchase: canada or US???

so where should I look for a cheaper camera....states or in Canada??
    and in states, what places should I dig for a DSLR?

in Canada, there is bestbuy, future shop, Henry's, Vistek to look into.

ps. kindly keep in mind fluctuating US-Canada dollar, state tax, shipping, etc.
    "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Re: Camera purchase: canada or US???

The US is generally pretty good.

But seriously, you're not going to save that much.
    Look at your signature, now back to mine, now back at yours, now back to mine. Sadly, your signature isnít mine.

Comment

I think if you get it shipped to Canada its going to end up being the same price (not much savings). Its only worth buying something if it is being shipped to an address in States and someone can bring it over for you.

Comment

future shop has some good prices...i bought one the other day for my nephew...a decent one for $359 plus taxes [13%].
        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
        16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

if you want to buy cheap camera, I suggest you buy it from china wholesale suppliers. they offer you cheaper than canada and us.
          trust me, servals days ago, i order a Vivikai DC-210 2.0MP CMOS Digital Camera, just cost me US$39.96, it is so cheap that i never imagin that price.
          should you have any interest, you may browse it, here is a link for you.http://www.awholesalecompany.com/digital-cameras.html. hope it is helpful to you.

Comment

Working...
          X