No announcement yet.

Los Angeles: 2013 Volkswagen CC reveals facelift and optional seating for five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Los Angeles: 2013 Volkswagen CC reveals facelift and optional seating for five

Filed under: LA Auto Show, Sedan, Volkswagen

As we announced earlier this month, the refreshed 2013 Volkswagen CC four-door sedan flaunts a new front and rear end that better aligns its styling with the rest of the Volkswagen model range. Bi-xenon headlamps, with LED daytime running lamps, are now standard on the nose as are LED lamps on the tail. To complete the transformation, there are also new 17- and 18-inch wheels.

The very welcomed news is that the CC is now able to accommodate five passengers (or four plus a child seat) thanks to a flat cushion and an extra set of belts between the rear seats. The five-passenger cabin is optional, but we expect it to be popular.

The standard powertrain is a turbocharged 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder rated at 200 horsepower mated to a six-speed manual or a six-speed dual-clutch. Front-wheel drive is the sole choice with the four-cylinder model. The optional engine is a 3.6-liter six-cylinder, rated at 280 horsepower. A six-speed automatic and front-wheel drive are standard, but Volkswagen's 4motion all-wheel drive is optional with the V6.

Look for pricing information to be released closer to its showroom arrival in the first quarter of 2012.Continue reading 2013 Volkswagen CC reveals facelift and optional seating for five
    2013 Volkswagen CC reveals facelift and optional seating for five originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:48:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

I said in search of my botni, not in search of my bhootni. Please stop sending me PMs.
Working...
X