help! slow laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help! slow laptop

so my laptop is running really slow internet explored stopped working keeps showing errors like explorer not responding, iam using google chrome but would like to be able to use my explorer again

so i did a spybot and avg computer scan but nothing is helping, any idea`s what i can do to get my laptop working fast and smoothly
    thank you
    yes i am not a computer type person ...
    khud bighaari hui taqdeer ka shiqwa na karo..

Re: help! slow laptop

Use CCleaner (download it, its free) to clean up your system . You might also want to buy more RAM for your machine .
    -- Nauman --

Comment

clean install
      Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Login with a different user account on that computer.
        An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

spyware/malware made its way into your pc... it can be cleaned, IF you are technical enough.

Download Malwarebytes on USB/Flash drive and install, update and run full scan.
          The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone. —Robin Williams
          I breathe deep, the fragrance of regret...

Comment

Btw, what version of internet explorer is that? I ask since they found that many people were still using IE 6, which was the most horrendous piece of **** ever.
            Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

i'am using IE 7, i installed the CCleaner and my internet explorer is working again so far did not stop working should i still download malwarebytes? or just continue with CCleaner?

btw, thank you to everyone who responded
              khud bighaari hui taqdeer ka shiqwa na karo..

Comment

Make sure to run CCleaner every week and I hope it will stay healthy .
                -- Nauman --

Comment

Originally posted by Jhanjariya View Post
                  i'am using IE 7, i installed the CCleaner and my internet explorer is working again so far did not stop working should i still download malwarebytes? or just continue with CCleaner?

btw, thank you to everyone who responded
                  You should. It will do different type of cleaning... you can also try Combo-Fix. The more protection you have the better.

If you really want to speed up your laptop, take the old HD out and install SSD Hard Drive in its place. It can give new life to an old PoS.
                  The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone. —Robin Williams
                  I breathe deep, the fragrance of regret...

Comment

Working...
                  X