Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's Rich: Bentley accessories include self-leveling wheel hubs, ridiculous baby se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Rich: Bentley accessories include self-leveling wheel hubs, ridiculous baby se

Bentley Accessories Collection - Click either image for high-res image gallery

If you're riding in a Bentley, you're not about to spec it up with gear off the shelf from the local Pep Boys, now are you? Of course not. That's why Bentley has come out with a line of equipment especially made for Crewe's finest.

The new range of Bentley accessories includes everything from body kits and wheel hubs to child seats and flashlights. The vented wings for the Continental range replace the panel between the wheel well and the front door with a chrome mesh vent. Crewe's also offering a set of Rolls-style self-leveling wheel badges that - you guessed it - keep themselves perpendicular to the ground at speeds up to 70 mph or when the car's at a standstill, available for the entire Bentley line-up.

There's also a car cover for the Continental Supersports, a diamond-grip LED flashlight and a booster seat so awesomely ridiculous (or ridiculously awesome) that it makes us wish we were kids again (or had kids of our own... and a Bentley). You can check 'em out in the gallery below and the press release after the jump, but remember: the car's not included.

Gallery: Bentley Accessories Collection

[Source: Bentley]Continue reading That's Rich: Bentley accessories include self-leveling wheel hubs, ridiculous baby seat

That's Rich: Bentley accessories include self-leveling wheel hubs, ridiculous baby seat originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:28:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

I said in search of my botni, not in search of my bhootni. Please stop sending me PMs.
Working...
X