Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO: Taylor Swift on the scourge that is bad parent drivers

Taylor Swift hosts Saturday Night Live - Click above to watch the video

Allow us to make a couple admissions. It's our opinion that with the notable exception of Celebrity Jeopardy, Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny since Belushi. Before she got upstaged by an apparently off-his-meds Kanye West, we thought Taylor Swift was a dry cleaner. That said, it's understandable that we had extremely low hopes (like, none) for a SNL sketch involving the young Miss Swift to be watchable, let alone funny.

But guess what? Us old dudes was wrong, way wrong! She's not only funny, but apparently installed a camera in our little sister's bedroom circa 1991. Talk about the perfect ensconced in misery, unhappy to be alive 15-year-old girl. And her reaction to the dangers of driving during the birds and the bees speech, well, just watch for yourself, after the jump.Continue reading VIDEO: Taylor Swift on the scourge that is bad parent drivers

VIDEO: Taylor Swift on the scourge that is bad parent drivers originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

I said in search of my botni, not in search of my bhootni. Please stop sending me PMs.
Working...
X