Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Buick Regal returns with four-cylinder only engine lineup

2011 Buick Regal - Click above for high-res image gallery

Once up a time in the '80s, it was fashionable in Detroit to create so-called Euro-sedans by taking conventional mainstream grandma-mobiles and painting all the chrome black, dispensing with the white walls and installing overly stiff springs. Fortunately, those dark days are gone and General Motors and Ford at least have gotten their heads around how to build the kind of cars they sell in Europe. Just bring over European cars.

When bankrupt GM decreed that Buick would survive as one of the company's four core brands, it quickly became clear that Buick would need more models to flesh out its showrooms alongside the LaCrosse and Enclave. It wasn't long before it became obvious that the next addition would be a new Regal. The Regal is already available in Buick's biggest market of China and it's coming back to North America in 2010 as a 2011 model. Anyone familiar with the Opel Insignia will immediately recognize the Regal as the same car with the brand's trademark waterfall grille swapped in. Read on after the jump for more information.

Gallery: 2011 Buick Regal

[Source: General Motors]Continue reading 2011 Buick Regal returns with four-cylinder only engine lineup

2011 Buick Regal returns with four-cylinder only engine lineup originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:12:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

I said in search of my botni, not in search of my bhootni. Please stop sending me PMs.
Working...
X