Snowthrower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowthrower

time to buy a snowthrower,, what brands should I look for? I might go for second hand if I see any. to be specific i need one that can clear a 2car space with ease. what type of motor should i look for?
    And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Re: Snowthrower

The most seen brand, atleast as far as i know is Toro
    Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

2 hatay katay cp
      "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

i dont see u trying
        And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

tum bhai loug phir akhir kis leya hotay hoo
          "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

Bro y would u buy something like this at this time when there prices are more than double :S:S

btw as teggy said Toro is the only known brand in /throwers.

ps. last season i gave away my grass mower and snow thrower to a friend a bought a small tractor with a shovel in front and two grass mowers at the bottom, and it takes literally 5 minutes to remove snow and cut grass and wasnt even expensive.
            KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
            LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

i know man should of thought of this before.. but i dont wanna be getting up cleaning the huge pile the truck leaves... thanks for Toro suggestion.

Comment

god bless heated drive ways!

Comment

Originally posted by Spock View Post
                  god bless heated drive ways!
                  is your drive way heated?
                  if you go crazy, yes i'll still call you superman

Comment

Originally posted by cricketplaya View Post
                    time to buy a snowthrower,, what brands should I look for? I might go for second hand if I see any. to be specific i need one that can clear a 2car space with ease. what type of motor should i look for?
                    I would say you get a two stage thrower with atleats 5 hp.
                    majority of the time a single stage with lesser HP would work fine but what I wrote will handle almost all of your snow situations.
                    Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

any canadiantire/walmart/sears one will do.. X2's guidelines are perfect.. 2stage throwers will be a bit expensive, i got one for someone that was 499 from CTire, with tax it came to 579, its single stage, 24" blade, clears 4 car driveway just fine,

BUT, now i think 2stage one would've been better with more than 5 horsepower. Reason being is the type/location of driveway. Its all gonna be how much dough u willing to spend..

stay away from electrical/cheap ones, thats all im gonna say. stay with gas, even though with the hassel of keeping gas+oil in stock is pain in the butt, they're worth it as ACTUAL EXPERIENCE of clearing the snow.

for two cars however, i will recommend the ROCK BOTTOM solution of single stage, brands can be MTD YArdworks, or Briggs & Stratton,

B&S are spotted from distance due to their red parts and are a bit higher quality than the MTD (Yardworks). Their cutting is better, gas consumption a bit higher, starting a lil painful, but moving them is a breeze.

Yardworks cutting is a bit more effort demanding, but then gas consumption is more affordable side, starting a lot easier, moving them *I* find a bit difficult but depends more on experience.

if u're going to spend more than 600 CDN, I will recommend brand called: Troy-Bilt. THat hopefully will sit on both other brands one day, WONDER FUL WONDERFFFFUL piece of machinary.

I hope this helped.. :-)
                      Ba'Qalam-e-khud, deewaan'e-gs say baraah'e-raast, Jang Bahaadur Nawaab'e-Lucknow Shaan'e-Brampton Miyaan Shamsheer-ul-Faizy(H.R.H.H.Mister confused)

Comment

Working...
                      X