Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM folder getting full.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    PM folder getting full.

    How often should I clear my PM folder ? I have thousands in GS PM in box. It will soon run out that 3000 PM quota. I want to save some , specially the ones in which people have praised me. I can make a website just based on those PMs.

    Do not tell me that I can download and save them on my computer. I know that I can do that but I have no space on my HD anymore. My company will give me a new laptop after a few months. If I save them on a CD-ROM or DVD I will surely loose it in a few months.
    What should I do ?
    Fools never disagree.

    #2
    Re: PM folder getting full.

    are they really worth saving? or are you one of those junk collectors? you know...the type that keeps things for years and years without using it...then finally decides to throw em out.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: PM folder getting full.

      users .. quota increased to 5K from 1K
      mods to 10K from 3K.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: PM folder getting full.



        NAHII no way

        THANK YOU

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by AnGeL EyEs View Post
          are they really worth saving? or are you one of those junk collectors? you know...the type that keeps things for years and years without using it...then finally decides to throw em out.
          There are some things worth saving.
          But saving junk is an entirely different subject. My garage is so clean someone can live in it.

          Originally posted by Azkar View Post
          users .. quota increased to 5K from 1K
          mods to 10K from 3K.
          Fools never disagree.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Mirch View Post
            There are some things worth saving.
            But saving junk is an entirely different subject. My garage is so clean someone can live in it.


            Mirch I wanna know exactly what you wanna save

            Comment


              #7
              Im crestfallen after reading this.nobody sends me PM i think im a nonentity.j/k

              so Mr.biggie who sends you PMs?I think you just sit infront your compu n write stuff here.your betterhalf will be miffed with you i guess.
              Love arrives on tiptoe and bangs the door when it leaves

              Comment


                #8
                Re: PM folder getting full.

                ^ u mean u nvr got my pms :halo:

                Comment


                  #9
                  .
                  Last edited by 5Abi; Nov 29, 2008, 09:01 AM.
                  I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: PM folder getting full.

                    I delete all my PMs every 2 weeks. Why should you save any unless
                    Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: PM folder getting full.

                      i have free PM space.. i'm willing to rent out space to users. pm me for more info
                      LĀ ILĀHA ILLA-ALLĀH MUHAMMADUR-RASŪLULLĀH

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Azkar View Post
                        users .. quota increased to 5K from 1K
                        mods to 10K from 3K.
                        ay lo..

                        qaboliyat ki ghardi the, aor Mirchi ji manga bhi tu kya manga!

                        Eid bonus, unpaid pay cheques aor x-mas bonus maanGtai.
                        Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: PM folder getting full.

                          use a gmail account to receive your PMs and setup a filter to archive your GS messages.
                          For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by AnGeL EyEs View Post
                            Mirch I wanna know exactly what you wanna save
                            I want to save Pyaar bharay PM's from my fans.
                            Saying , you are great . Some telling me how great my threads and posts are. Some asking me why did I not open any thread today etc etc.
                            I guess you are not so popular as I am and you are jealous.


                            Originally posted by sameenji View Post
                            Im crestfallen after reading this.nobody sends me PM i think im a nonentity.j/k
                            so Mr.biggie who sends you PMs?I think you just sit infront your compu n write stuff here.your betterhalf will be miffed with you i guess.
                            For answer to first question see above for answer to second question read the following.

                            I spend quality time with my family , We play Sorry , Monopoly, Carrom Board, Loodo. I even play candy land with my daughter. We go out to eat. We watch movies. We go out for picnics. All this on regular basis.

                            Originally posted by Niksik View Post
                            I delete all my PMs every 2 weeks. Why should you save any unless
                            I will attach a print out of those testimonials to my resume.
                            Originally posted by brother_quraysh View Post
                            i have free PM space.. i'm willing to rent out space to users. pm me for more info
                            You are funny, GS should make you mod of joke forum I guess we have a vacancy there.

                            Originally posted by Lucid Chaotic View Post
                            use a gmail account to receive your PMs and setup a filter to archive your GS messages.
                            After Azkar Pra's generosity I guess I do not need to burden my gmail account .
                            Fools never disagree.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: PM folder getting full.

                              easy way out , transfer them to their multi accounts
                              I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man for the people

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X