Millionaire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millionaire!

I think we should have that game it will be fun. Questions could be related to gupshup & Pakistan.

- to answer each question one has less t han 60 seconds.
    - you can get 3 questions wrong out of lets say 50.
    - we can add 5 multiple choices.

I would not mind helping with questions :grin:
    what do you think mods?

fact- nia khan posted here FIRST *grin
    Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Re: Millionaire!

I think it would be pretty interesting. I used to play "Who wants to be a millionare" back in the day for quite some period of time. Really liked it in the start, and got addicted to it afterwards.

Also, we can also think about implementing another game titled "Family Feud" (a TV version of the actual game). We can pop all kinds of questions in there, ranging from general broad questions related to Pakistan and the world in general, to the questions regarding sports such as cricket and squash/hockey. In order to actually entice viewers to play, there also can be advertisement made in-advance (on the main page or on the sidebar) when rounds such as cricket are about to take place (let's say, a day or two ago, so the entire KK can visit and play at the same time, competing with each other). There are probably tons of ways we can do this, if anyone is interested, of course. To play Family Feud, visit www.uproar.com. I am sure you will like it.

But yes, good idea nonetheless.

Comment

hey family fued is good. WE can do it with 10 players at one time. Guppies against Guppies i am sure its possible but the IT staff of Gupshup will go nuts on it.

thats also a good one dhobi
      Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

^ I love that idea. That game is really good, I used to play it alot. I hope we get some thing like that here with competitions.
        If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
        A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

I am at work, meaning i can Play

Comment

hmm i will think

Comment

Working...
            X