[App] MultipleImage Resizer - Freeware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[App] MultipleImage Resizer - Freeware

Multiple Image Resizer .NET is an easy to use and attractive image processing tool, that allows you to process individual images or entire folders of images at once. You can resize, crop, add borders, overlay text and/or rotate and flip images and dynamically preview the results for each. The processed files are saved to a new, user-specified directory and can optionally be renamed to a combination of the original name and/or numbers. The program handles a variety of input and output image formats including BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, EXIF, PNG, EMF, ICO and WMF and allows you to convert the images at the same time they are processed. Very nice program, with a clean interface and good documentation.

Link to site...
    An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Re: [App] MultipleImage Resizer - Freeware

Thanx a lot for such a useful utility.

Around five years ago I made such tool in VB. Since it was in VB jitni der mein woh resize kar ke deta tha uss se jaldi mein khud haath se kar leta tha

Comment

Just curious, if this offers something that IrfanView doesn't. I am asking because currently I use Irfanview as my default image viewer and it does batch re-sizing, conversions etc, quite painlessly; and ofcourse its free and light on the resources as well. Is there an advantage of using a standalone software for resizing?
      "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

^ Yeah. This application has been developed with .NET so obviously unlike any other native application, its gonna teach you how to be patient

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal
          Just curious, if this offers something that IrfanView doesn't. I am asking because currently I use Irfanview as my default image viewer and it does batch re-sizing, conversions etc, quite painlessly; and ofcourse its free and light on the resources as well. Is there an advantage of using a standalone software for resizing?
          I agree IV is the best, which version r u using? Have u tried ACDSee yet, i know it is not free?

Comment

this app is well...pretty unuseable . Not intuitive at all. I used it for a few seconds and then shut it down.

Comment

Working...
            X