• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best anti virus application

Hi,

Whats the best AV package?

Mcafee, Norton or someother?

I need to buy a proper one fast, so better make it a decent one.
    Oh well. *shrugs*

Re: Best anti virus application

i recommend PANDA or TREND MICRO
    Life is not a joke, but a life without jokes is a cruel joke of life

Comment

i recommend PC-Cillin / Norton Antivirus 2005 Pro.
      Patta patta boota boota haal hamaara jaane hai
      Jaane na jaane gul he na jaane, baagh to saara jaane hai

Comment

This question has been asked many times. Mods, how about starting a poll?

Anywayz, I prefer PC-cillin. I have had it for years and i have never had to reformat or have had any problems with viruses.

Comment

Nothing beats norton in my opinion but AVG was recommended to me by the comp' clan and it's been kind to me, since i've downloaded it.

Comment

AVAST is super doper cool
            Say: "Not equal are evil and good, even though the abundance of evil may please you." So fear Allah much, O men of understanding, in order that you may be successful. (Qur'aan, 5:100)

Comment

I hate norton, I think I might go for Trend Micro; althoug, I don't have that installed. But, if I was buying it, thats what my choice would be.
              Last edited by pagaldeewani; Jun 7, 2005, 02:26 PM.
              Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

Comment

^ buying it ... man .... that would be a waste ... an absolute waste. I highly recommend you try AVAST and if you really like it, then you should go for the professional version. And as it is, AVAST Home edition is more than enough ... its simply excellent.
                Say: "Not equal are evil and good, even though the abundance of evil may please you." So fear Allah much, O men of understanding, in order that you may be successful. (Qur'aan, 5:100)

Comment

Originally posted by nos
                  ^ buying it ... man .... that would be a waste ... an absolute waste. I highly recommend you try AVAST and if you really like it, then you should go for the professional version. And as it is, AVAST Home edition is more than enough ... its simply excellent.

itne try ker liey hain ab dil nahie kerta hai kuch try kerne ka. *udas face* I don't know, they all suck at least for me. I don't trust them, I never bought any and not planning to either. When you can get free stuff, I don't think I would be dumb enuff to purchase something not worthwhile. But nos unkil you don't stay put with one anti-virus, you always have diff suggestions. I think, you should stay with it for one year, then let me know and I will dl it how is the deal.

Comment

I prefer McPhola Antivirus
                    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

i prefer none.. just be careful of letting crap into your computer..
                      JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

waise, saare k saare resources bohut letey hain... norton especially...
                        Life is not a joke, but a life without jokes is a cruel joke of life

Comment

I think Kaspersky is the best virus application, but I think the most of u dont even heard of it...

Its from origin a Russian program, and is according to reliable tests the best virus application (i.e.: detecting the most viruses).

Comment

^Heard of it ... and was told its good ... maybe cause there is a collaboration between the virus writers and the company, as it is, majority of the virus developers are russians

Comment

Originally posted by nos
                              ^Heard of it ... and was told its good ... maybe cause there is a collaboration between the virus writers and the company, as it is, majority of the virus developers are russians

you are such a meanie but I agree with ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X