email account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

email account

Does anyone know how to hack another person's email account ? Is it easy ?
    I am asking because I have a friend who is harrassing another friend of mine.

It would be good to know if we can fix her.
    God is love, God is peace!
    Love can never beget hatred,
    and peace can never lead to war.

Re: email account

Someone hacked my cell phone. I keep getting these stupid text massages from someone I dont know.

Comment

If you are looking for hacking tips here, then you are obviously at the wrong place.

However, if you are looking to secure your friend's account, then its fine. It depends on which email service s/he is using. Hotmail, for example, provides twin controls through secret question as well as alternative email address, however both of those need to be set up before you are actually hacked. So if your friend's account is safe for now, s/he should set up the Hotmail options properly to recover the account in case the password is stolen by the hacker.
      "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Actually, didn;t a guppy hack into Gupshup? Do we know who that is? Maybe he can make a few dollars with his skillset instead of blowing passerbys on 30th and lexington.
        Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

oh one of my stalkers started stalking me by first hacking my email account when i was at a net cafe. then he emailed me saying that he was around me. i was "pleasantly surprised" that someone around me was able to send me email when i did not give him my email addy.

then he appeared and behaved like a friend. it took me a while to find out his psychopathic tendencies. when i did, it became very difficult to get away from him. i had to change my place, my mobile number, my car and now i do not use that email account anymore. but through that account he hacked all my friends/cousins/relatives accounts. too clever he was. too clever but a psychopath.
          Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
          Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
          anytime she goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee
            Someone hacked my cell phone. I keep getting these stupid text massages from someone I dont know.
            I was reading this article and they were talking about how it'll be necessary to put anti-virus softwares on phones sometime within the next 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewWannaBe
              oh one of my stalkers started stalking me by first hacking my email account when i was at a net cafe. then he emailed me saying that he was around me. i was "pleasantly surprised" that someone around me was able to send me email when i did not give him my email addy.

then he appeared and behaved like a friend. it took me a while to find out his psychopathic tendencies. when i did, it became very difficult to get away from him. i had to change my place, my mobile number, my car and now i do not use that email account anymore. but through that account he hacked all my friends/cousins/relatives accounts. too clever he was. too clever but a psychopath.
              woa. You MOVED because of him? That's scary

Comment

Yes, emails can be hacked but dont worry cuz not every tom dick and harry can hach emails. Most of the hackers just use simple tacts to fool u in giving ur info up urself through some sites or emails. So if u wana be safe never open any site or email that u get from someone u dont know. So actually what they do is that they hack ur PC and then they can get any info that u have on ur PC.

Even yahoo or microsoft servers can be hacked but thats not an easy thing to do, so to fool such servers and get someones infor is not a child play.
                "It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

phatima1 - not only "cz of him" but..... one night after i turned my lights off to sleep and was almost dozzing off, someone knocked at my window. in my sleep, i thought it was just my feeling. but the sound became louder. i quickly opened my eyes and looked up. someone was calling out too but i was unable to understand what. then.......... someone OPENED the window from outside. i was so scared. i mean my whole body was shivering with fear and i have no idea how i controlled myself not to let out the scream. shivering bad.... i ran towards the room door, unlocked it and ran to the b/r of the lady who was sharing the villa with me. on reaching her b/r, i *BANGED* at her door hysterically and screeeeamed. plz open open open.... (this is all i could scream then).... within two days, i moved. i dont know who opened my window that night. and who was calling out to me.
                  anytime she goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinstripe Danda
                    Actually, didn;t a guppy hack into Gupshup? Do we know who that is? Maybe he can make a few dollars with his skillset instead of blowing passerbys on 30th and lexington.
                    LMAO!! That day you were pwned! Good old Quake style!
                    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewWannaBe
                      phatima1 - not only "cz of him" but..... one night after i turned my lights off to sleep and was almost dozzing off, someone knocked at my window. in my sleep, i thought it was just my feeling. but the sound became louder. i quickly opened my eyes and looked up. someone was calling out too but i was unable to understand what. then.......... someone OPENED the window from outside. i was so scared. i mean my whole body was shivering with fear and i have no idea how i controlled myself not to let out the scream. shivering bad.... i ran towards the room door, unlocked it and ran to the b/r of the lady who was sharing the villa with me. on reaching her b/r, i *BANGED* at her door hysterically and screeeeamed. plz open open open.... (this is all i could scream then).... within two days, i moved. i dont know who opened my window that night. and who was calling out to me.
                      freaky. do you know why the person was stalking you? did he know you somehow or was he a random stranger?

Comment

haha, a random stranger..............

larki............ do you know, i typed three long paragraphs with so many interesting facts about this. facts which are not only interesting but very freaky but............ just erased all.... cz i dont know who is reading this board/ my post. you know, i think it is not a good idea to say much on a open public board like this. LOL...... i sure dont want all that again.
                        anytime she goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mamba
                          Even yahoo or microsoft servers can be hacked but thats not an easy thing to do, so to fool such servers and get someones infor is not a child play.
                          ... but no one teaches me how to hack :-(
                          Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Dada.... don't start that again, not falling for it this time, you could probably show us all a thing or two....
                            "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
                            Someday we gonna dance with those lions
                            Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Minah ji, GS already has hacked us ... they know every thing about us, I am not kidding...:-p

But trust me people, you should consider hacking as a crime, indeed I can learn that in a mint, but no; to me it is a sin against all ethics and civilization… I will prefer to give up the ghost but will not steal a look at someone’s privacy… I reckon it like watching people naked without them seeing.

ps:
                              Minah ji, when ever I see u, I really smile for that, can I continue smiling ? :-)
                              Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Working...
                              X