Your favorite electronic gadgets..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favorite electronic gadgets..

Well, geeks love nothing more than discussing electronic gadgets, so which is your favorite gadget right now? And, if you had the option to purchase any, which would you want to buy??

I have a palmOne Tungsten T (yeh.. old, i know i know) which I use for organizing, reading websites/emails offline, reading/listening to the Quran.. reading ebooks/novels.. and playing games.

If given the option....... hmm I'd like to get a LifeDrive (for those who dont know, its a PDA with a 4gb hard drive built in), or Dell's Axim x50v (another PDA, but this one's a Pocket PC).

I also saw some very cool gadgets @ www.thinkgeek.com. There's too much wicked stuff there to actually list, but every geek should have those items on their wish list.. =)

Re: Your favorite electronic gadgets..

I currently have RIM BlackBerry 7100t, its awesome since i dont have to pay for it hehe and i have to use it alot with regards to email, appointments, phone, web browsing and ofcourse, games..
    mujh sey khushiaan ley gaya aur degya kagaz kay phoool
    abb meray ghar mein paray hain jabaja kagaz kay phoool

Comment

^ Ansoon... any comments on the 7250? I'm contemplating getting one through Bell - need a mobile PDA now... am done with my 5 yr old Palm IIIC.

Other comments welcome as well.

The choice is between these two right now:

1. Blackberry
      2. AudioVox
      For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Umar, 7250 is really good, although RIM will be coming up with new ones this chritmas but they won't be that cheap (my guess avg price: $350) these new ones will have better color screen and will be a refresh of 7100 series, i don't like the keyboard on 7100 series .. 7250 has better keyboard
        mujh sey khushiaan ley gaya aur degya kagaz kay phoool
        abb meray ghar mein paray hain jabaja kagaz kay phoool

Comment

TV

Comment

I got my eyes on this ATM. Not available in US as of yet.
            I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

^ nice features.. but too much like a block. Why dont you go for a pdaPhone (treo..) or ppcPhone (something like imate jam, or something from HP)?

Comment

Hey, do you guys recommend this ?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/75f3/

I have Kerio and Panda as FW and AV ... they take soo many processes... remote desktop is slower too --- anyone uses hardware firewall + AV ? please advise.
                Life is not a joke, but a life without jokes is a cruel joke of life

Comment

^^ Too expensive. If you look around you could prob pick up a Linksys or dlink for about $40-50 (I just got a second Linksys wifi thingy for $40 at Staples weekend before last for testing and such).
                  An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

I don't know which toy to get next. I'm still working on the Mac powerbook that I got and playing around with Linksys. I do have a SmartPhone (iPaq 6315). Currently I also carry around an old Blackberry for emails (hate that stupid thing). And yes it does get to be too much sometimes.
                    An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

EIO Devices.. (communication, imagery and multimedia capturing/playback)
                      thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                      -faizy

Comment

looking forward to the new HTC smartphone. Apparantly is smaller than the Typhhon known as AudioVox (I think) in states and c500 in UK. Has a 1gb of storage, BT, maybe WiFi, all the ususal u get with windows mobile + a 625Mhz Processor. All in a smaller package than before !

Comment

Working...
                        X