...IPod Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...IPod Question...

It must be a piece of cake question for most of you, but I am not much into Ipods, that's why I have to ask this easy question.

I have an Ipod. It is not brand new. It was used. It came with everything but the charger and software/manual. I have bought the charger (which also transfers the songs from PC to Ipod). It is charging right now but how do you download songs to it? Is there a software that you have to use because it didn't come with any? Can you download that software from the web?

...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Re: ...IPod Question...

Go download iTunes.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/
    Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing

Comment

You are cool

I've downloaded it and let me play with it and hopefully I'll figure out how to download and transfer songs. Thanks.
      ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
      Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
        It came with everything but the charger and software/manual.
        So what else is left? Just the iPod!!
        An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

hahahaha.........actually it was the Ipod, headphones, radio thing, stereo converters and all that junk that you normally don't need. The most important things were missing. Dad got it from someone, go figure.
          Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by TofiBaba
            So what else is left? Just the iPod!!
            Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
            Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
            Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Ok. I have ITunes installed and the songs are added there in the library. How the heck do I send it over to the Ipod
              Shikra was here.

Comment

[size=2]why don't u ask sara516 I think she has an Ipod......and if anyone knows how to put songs on a cell phone with an MP3 player let me know....[/size]
                Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Shikra,

Go into iTunes menu system to add your iPod. I don't have it installed in this computer, but if you are still having the problem, we can hook up once I am at home.

Piyari83, depends on what phone do you have. The one I have uses SD card to store music, and I just pop the card into my computer's card reader/writer and copy songs directly. Otherwise, a sync cable or, even just emailing/MMS the song to your phone may do the trick.
                  "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

No soliciting in this thread

Hmmmmmm..........I'll ask Sara. Thanks.
                    Shikra was here.

Comment

Faisal payi, I am unable to find it. I see you online on MSN. If you are not too busy, maybe we can talk there?
                      Shikra was here.

Comment

Did someone mention me? :-|
                        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Yes. I thought of you

So now help me, please.
                          Shikra was here.

Comment

I think i accidentally sent u an email when i was trying to add u to my MSN messenger....

Im so flattered u thot of me

Okay so u jus gotta connect ur ipod to the computer with the cable thinggy that came with it (or u bought secondhand)... itunes shud pop up automatically and all the songs will be uploaded
                            The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Didn't get your e-mail nor any invitation. Try again or PM me your e-mail.

I got it. The name of the Ipod was already in the list but it was still under the old name and I was looking for the new name. I've transferred the songs now and it's working. Thanks
                              Shikra was here.

Comment

Working...
                              X