Any one seen the launch party?

THe specs are pretty kinky. I wonder how it will be

http://www.xbox.com/nl-NL/default.htm

some screenies.

Atleast I hope they are. And not ingame movies

http://www.tweakers.net/ext/i.dsp/1116006223.jpg

http://www.tweakers.net/ext/i.dsp/1116006224.jpg

http://www.tweakers.net/ext/i.dsp/1116006225.jpg
    Last edited by dutch_paki; May 14, 2005, 06:48 AM.
    There is no salvation for the soul, But to fall in Love.
    It has to creep and crawl, Among the Lovers first.

Imam Jallal-u-Din Rumi

Re: Xbox 360

hmmm, looks awesome

Comment

update
      There is no salvation for the soul, But to fall in Love.
      It has to creep and crawl, Among the Lovers first.

Imam Jallal-u-Din Rumi

Comment

i mite get it
        THE GAME
        HHH
        «•´¨*•.¸¸.*~¤~ {Usman} ~¤~*.¸¸.•*¨`•»
        Straight up gona fly 2 da top like rocket,

Not a thief but i'll take wos in ya pocket....
        Spit barz rip barz dont matter i'l top it,
        Pop it dont spray on the mike u'll flop it!

Comment

ps3's gonna be waaay better...
          never opened myself this way. life is ours, we live it our way.

Comment

Originally posted by zain
            ps3's gonna be waaay better...
            no waaaaaaaaaayyyy!! xbox 360 rulez!!
            ps3 guyz are afraid to launch it that's y they're keep delaying its launch!!
            Pappu Yar Tang Na Ker!!

Comment

I think Xbox-360 is just a tuned-up and broad-banded ps2. Graphics and processor are better but not exceptional... the PS3 is a whole different level, its a revoloution, like the one from 2D to 3D in the early 90s. Its gonna be BIG, HOT, and EXPENSIVE...!

You just need to see Metal Gear Solid 4 trailers to figure that out, they've got outta this world game graphics. If I didnt know it was a game Id think it was freakin real!!!
              Youth is wasted on the young.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakap
                I think Xbox-360 is just a tuned-up and broad-banded ps2. Graphics and processor are better but not exceptional... the PS3 is a whole different level, its a revoloution, like the one from 2D to 3D in the early 90s. Its gonna be BIG, HOT, and EXPENSIVE...!

You just need to see Metal Gear Solid 4 trailers to figure that out, they've got outta this world game graphics. If I didnt know it was a game Id think it was freakin real!!!
                i guess u don know much about xbox 360 power...it's exceptional!! i'm not here to hurt ur views but the thing is xbox 360 games' makers couldn't fully utilized the xbox 360 power, both from processing and graphics point of view!!

like Project Gotham Racing 3, which is the best racing game(from graphics point of view) today in the market..but their makers admit that they could've made it better but they didn't have enough time to re-write the game code coz xbox 360 launched early!!! they're working on project gotham racing 4, which will be real 360 game!!

even though ps3 specifications look better than xbox 360's but it all depends on game makers.....we'll see when ps3 hits the market(atleast not b4 2007) then we'll decide the quality!! i mean stop comparing 360 with last generation consoles n wait for ps3!! it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than old ones!!
                Pappu Yar Tang Na Ker!!

Comment

Well you're right about the early release but thats what tarnishes the X-box 360, by the time REAL games start coming out, the PS3 will be there to provide REAL competition. The delay in release of PS3 might just be to allow for quality games to be produced! Quality games like

1) Metal Gear Solid 4
                  2) Resident Evil 5
                  3) Devil May Cry 4
                  4) Unreal Tournament 2007
                  5) Medal of Honour: Airborne

Anyway, I hope both X-Box and PS3 do well, I love playing games and I want all the next-gen consoles to produce greater and greater games (for me to play)!

Comment

i hope it's gonna be good competition coz it's good for gamers...

ps3 delay is due to a hold-up with chips crucial to the success of the console's Blu-ray functions
                    Pappu Yar Tang Na Ker!!

Comment

I wonder how the Nintendo Revolution will stand up to these two giants...

It's the furthest behind in the race, with only 5 announced titles...

Comment

Originally posted by Pakap
                        I wonder how the Nintendo Revolution will stand up to these two giants...

It's the furthest behind in the race, with only 5 announced titles...
                        they've conceded the defeat already...nintendo chairman has already said that revolution can't compete with other two powerfull consoles(360 n PS3) but it'll attract a DIFFERENT AUDIENCE!!
                        that is much like apple's statment...they say apple is not as powerfull as microsoft but it is for DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!

no doubt Nintendo's Revolution looks DIFFERENT but today's gaming generation needs powerfull systems, not DIFFERENT!!!
                        Pappu Yar Tang Na Ker!!

Comment

True there, but there is an exception too! The DS. Although less powerful than its rival, the PSP, it holds a greater share of the market in Japan. Perhaps it's success could be related to how its different from other handhelds (its got two screens, touchscreen, voice-recognition and a collection of games that appeal to younger children). I was almost going to buy it myself!

Comment

Working...
                          X