Right Click Saveas not working :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right Click Saveas not working :(

When I am right clicking on something in internet explorer then the option for "save target as" is faded i.e. it's not clickable... how can I enable it....

Comment

A web page can be coded so as to prevent people from saving images and such.... there is not much you can do.

Press shift+print screen to copy the whole page and then edit the image.
      "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

I am not talking about webpage to download.... If even I rightclick on downloadable file on Islamweb.com then the option for save target is faded..... I can't download from any site which says right click to download... i think (but not sure), should I have to change something from internet option????? Any help???

Comment

Is this a work pc or home? Some administrators disable all downloading on work pc's

Comment

it's my sister's pc since my laptop is broken and she doesn't know anything in computer else than checking e-mail....

Comment

Working...
            X