Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Webmailing system for users... Anyhelp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webmailing system for users... Anyhelp...

I like to have web based mailing service for my website to provide my users. I have seen hivemail but it doesn't fullfil the requirements. I need mailing system which is under 100 dollars and have following option. The cheaper I can get, it would be better..... I am looking for following special options (inspired by popular mailing system)...

- When user sends e-mail then signiture for my website is attached to it, the way I set it.
    - I can set auto pruning for non used account, also I can set suspending time if users doesn't use account for particular date.
    - options that are present in most popular mailing sites like hotmail and yahoo mail.
    - Free accounts and buying bigger account option.
    - script that user can install which tells them they have new message when they login to computer.
    - they can buy things like pop access, mail forwarding and things like that. Or as I set, if I set them to use services without buying then they can do that......
    - My host doesn't support asp so if I can find php and mysql based then it would be help....
    Any help... I searched but I could find anything with all the good options.

What is the OS of ur WEBSERVER & what Email service is available. I might be able to help if u are running Apache over Linux/Unix.

Comment

For Windows based server try Argosoft:
      http://argosoft.com/applications/mailserver/
      The plus version (and above) comes with a web-based email client and you can append a signature to all outgoing emails. And Plus is only $49.

But u don't have Windows based server, do you? (I just reread ur post)
      An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

I am not sure if u are gonna get anything free for all the requirements u have but check this one

http://www.neomail.org/

Its free, but just basic stuff.

Comment

I have been taking hosting from www.p4host.com . I just know it's linux/unix but don't know about what e-mail server or if it has appache. You can check for yourself from the p4host site and if you can help then I will be greatful...

Comment

Unless u have a dadicated Server for hosting/mailing purpose I doubt that it is easily possible to obtain what you want to obtain. It is obviously not impossible but then you should talk to P4host people to tell you what they say about your idea.

Honestly I dont have much of hosting experience in terms of configuring serveral Email domains with WEB Access. I did configure Email server hosting upto 3000 domains but not web-based. I know how to install & configure the Email server + WEB based access but obviously if one server is hosting more than one domain for WEB & Email purpose then the setup is complex & only Server Admins has options to tell. I unfortunately wont be able to guess the setup of p4hosts servers.

I have checked the P4host people they are maily using Redhat (Linux).

Comment

Actually when I asked the admin if he have some good script for e-mail then he told me about hivemail. But hivemail is 180 dollars and if one want to have new versions (since they are improving daily) then one has to keep updating membership which is quite expensive. I just checked that their new version have option that I am looking for except for buying bigger accounts and stuff and their forum say those thing may be up in upcoming mods, but it would be tooo expensive to keep getting things from them. With my buget, I want something less than 100 dollars, even if it's less than 50 then it would be cool..... Well anyways think, let see if I can find something else....

Comment

Working...
              X