Needs Help IN SQl Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs Help IN SQl Server

I have done my final project having DB on sql Server, Now I want To Copy The Software And The DB On The CD ROM, How Can I have The DataBase On The Cd ???
    Please Need Urgent Help, Has To Give The Presentation !
    Piladai Mujhai Woh Mai Purda Soz, Kai Aati Nahin Fasl e Gul Roz Roz...

cant run sql server from cd.. make sure that your presentation computer has it installed and then restore database locally. setup your application and do the presentation.. other route ofcourse take snapshots of your application and do the presentation with that.. i am sure theywill understand..

Comment

hmm I dont have sql server right now and I don't really remmember. Forgive me if I'm wrong. In one of the options(Tools?) look for backing up database. It will save your database I believe in .Bak format. After you saved it you can now burn it on cd. Like Yankee noodle mentioned you cannot really run it on cd rom. If the computer you are giving presentation in has sql server then you can chose the option "restore database" and it restores whatever you had on your CD.

Another option is by creating scripts by using sql analyzer. However it doesn't store your data only the database structure(table,fields etc)

Comment

Working...
      X