network passwords....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

network passwords....

i am using windows 2000 which does not give me an option of SAVE PASSWORD whenever i access any other computer on the network (like windows xp), so it gets rather tedious to enter the password again and again....

is there any way i cud save the password somehow in windows 2000????
    can i use any software/utility????

plz help....
    thanx
    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Create a Batch job & map the drives, in the batch file type the password & set the permissions accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Najim:
      Create a Batch job & map the drives, in the batch file type the password & set the permissions accordingly.
      and how do i set the passwords/permissions in a batch file????
      Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Here is the format of a batch file

net use J: \\computer name\share name {password}

If u connect by specifying a specific user then

net use J: \\computername\sharename {password} /username

this is connect J drive of ur PC to the share u want it to connect to.

Just run the .bat file whenever u want to connect to these drives U are sorted.

Comment

Working...
        X