Dandruff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dandruff

Can it cause hairfall ? I really think I am having severe hairfall because of dandruff. Any suggestions? Should I use some sort of oil or what?

Re: Dandruff

It is caused by a fungus.it does cause hair to fall out.

solution is dilute bleach.

DILUTE bleach.

A friend of mine had the sane problem and eventually tried this.

you pour a TEASPOON on to the palm of your hand and rub it on to you wet scalp.

Leave for a 3 minutes making sure it covers all the scalp.

destroy or bleach all pillows quilts,scarfs,cloth that were in touch with your hair as otherwise the fungus will come back and re-infect.

Let us know how you get on.

you may have to do to this 3 times as the fungus can burrow deep into the scalp.

a sterile plastic covering will make sure the chlorine gas released by the bleach decaying will kill all the fungus.

you must destroy ALL THE FUNGUS as otherwise it will come back.

Comment

• Azra Hazarah
      Azra Hazarah commented
      Editing a comment
      Please DO NOT follow this advice. Do NOT use household products on your body or hair. Bleach for hair dye is different from household bleach. Not a chemistry graduate but do have some common sense

NEVER use household bleach on your body

It's corrosive be it your hair or skin

Even if diluted

Massage your head with olive oil one hour prior to washing it and see if any changes

Comment

Originally posted by batameez View Post
      NEVER use household bleach on your body

It's corrosive be it your hair or skin

Even if diluted

Massage your head with olive oil one hour prior to washing it and see if any changes
      Ever heard of women BLEACHING their hair? it touches the scalp.you know black haired women turning blonde.they BLEACH their hair.

I have had in my hand 2 teaspoons of bleach.nothing happened after 5 minutes.

bleach is not corrosive as it is an ALKALI.You know what alkali is?

You are thinking of acids in pakistan which are corrosive which are used to disfigure women who reject the advances of a medieval male.

You need to learn basic chemistry.

Comment

Household bleach and hair bleach are two different things

I assumed you were referring to household bleach because of this

.. destroy or bleach all pillows quilts,scarfs,cloth that were in touch with your hair as otherwise the fungus will come back and re-infect ..

Still natural products are better then using chemicals

Comment

I've heard Head and Shoulders works but it can make your scalp very dry so try using coconut oil or a really good hair mask.
          Drink lots of water and have a healthy diet to prevent it.
          “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

Comment

Coconut oil works best

Comment

Please don?t DIY bleach your scalp, that is fraught with danger.

There are many reasons people get dandruff, one of them being fungi (not all). Have a read through this link, and find products as suggested on it. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/dandruff/

Comment

This is ridiculous. Please ignore all posts above except coconut oil with is more of a preventative care, not a solution.

1. Get a spray bottle. Dilute 1 part vinegar/apple cidar vinegar with 2 parts water. Spray into your scalp, wait a minimum 30 minutes. Shower.
                2. Kalonji/ blackseed oil. Expensive but it is antimicrobial/antiseptic and you'll notice a difference shortly.

"Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

Originally posted by tasn View Post

Ever heard of women BLEACHING their hair? it touches the scalp.you know black haired women turning blonde.they BLEACH their hair.

I have had in my hand 2 teaspoons of bleach.nothing happened after 5 minutes.

bleach is not corrosive as it is an ALKALI.You know what alkali is?

You are thinking of acids in pakistan which are corrosive which are used to disfigure women who reject the advances of a medieval male.

You need to learn basic chemistry.
                  Oh mere khudaya. Self-proclaimed chemists.

Household bleach is corrosive!!! It should not be anywhere near your face or much less, seeping into your brain!

Whatever you put on your skin/head is EASILY absorbed. Please don't do this!!!

Household bleach produces toxic gases. The bleaches for hairdye are ammonia and peroxide which are not the same as household bleach.
                  Both acids and bases [alkali as you say] are corrosive when strong -the lower the ph, the stronger the acid AND the higher the ph, the stronger the base.
                  "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

Working...
                  X