Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best bridal replica in Lahore...

Hi ladies,

I want you guys to help me in this.... there is a wedding in our family, and all the brands are just out of our budget to buy them .
    Brides budget is say 1 lac .

Elan, Suffuse, Bunto Kazmi, Hsy ,Dr.Haroon are among them ,their bridal wear is awesome n incredible, but the price range is too high.

Would somebody suggest me where can the bride get the best replicas , any particular shop or kaarigar who is doing the bridal replica designs amazingly, so to adjust the budget accordingly .If the bride would go for a good replica design, she can design her shirt and Lehnga plus dupatta according to her price range and the amount of kaam she want on her dress.

any help in this regard would be extremely helpful bcoz not everybody can reach to these designers, their work is really gorgeous but most of the families of our society who have a limited budget or they do not want to spend 3,4 or 5 lacs for a dress can go for a very nice dress in their budget range too with non designers.

Re: Best bridal replica in Lahore...

Originally posted by Optimistic world View Post
    Hi ladies,

I want you guys to help me in this.... there is a wedding in our family, and all the brands are just out of our budget to buy them .

Elan, Suffuse, Bunto Kazmi, Hsy ,Dr.Haroon are among them ,their bridal wear is awesome n incredible, but the price range is too high.

Would somebody suggest me where can the bride get the best replicas , any particular shop or kaarigar who is doing the bridal replica designs amazingly, so to adjust the budget accordingly .If the bride would go for a good replica design, she can design her shirt and Lehnga plus dupatta according to her price range and the amount of kaam she want on her dress.

any help in this regard would be extremely helpful bcoz not everybody can reach to these designers, their work is really gorgeous but most of the families of our society who have a limited budget or they do not want to spend 3,4 or 5 lacs for a dress can go for a very nice dress in their budget range too with non designers.
    A private message sent
    The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

most shops in makkah tower in lahore

Comment

hi, were you able to find anyone you'd suggest that does good quality replicas or custom?

Originally posted by Optimistic world View Post
        Hi ladies,

Comment

Originally posted by alian6 View Post
          hi, were you able to find anyone you'd suggest that does good quality replicas or custom?
          Try [MENTION=22106]prototype[/MENTION] on here. She's got overwhelmingly positive reviews from lots of people on the forum.

Comment

Working...
          X