Dholki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dholki

I went to this really boring boring dholki today. Its an enjoyable event for ladies & girls but
    it was boring because they played songs from the 80s and thats what made it boring. They should have
    played some nice songs. So have any of you been to a BORING dholki.

Re: Dholki

The last wedding we went to was horrible, we don't get invited much so I was looking forward to going with my wife, I was coming from work so we got there in different vehicles, there was segregation so I couldn't sit with my wife. The Imam was giving sermon about the necessity of wives to be obedient, the food was not fresh and the table I sat at, some darhi people were spewing negativity about western values. The wedding after that I refused to go and my wife told me it was fantastic.

Comment

Re: Dholki

Well Dholki is a very good instrument and enjoyable thing, I don't know why you getting bored. You also can enjoy with your songs as well. You can make luddi, bhangraa And much more fun as well.
      Originally posted by tweetybird View Post
      I went to this really boring boring dholki today. Its an enjoyable event for ladies & girls but
      it was boring because they played songs from the 80s and thats what made it boring. They should have
      played some nice songs. So have any of you been to a BORING dholki.

Comment

Working...
      X