Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Videographer in London for April

Hi

Can anyone recommend good videographer for my London wedding in mid-April please?

I know I have left it really late

Also any good decorating companies but not too expensive please?

Also looking for bridal cakes
    Last edited by Mashhood000; Feb 13, 2017, 02:01 AM. Reason: Change

Re: Wedding Videographer in London for April

Hi - will be really greatful for any help

Comment

Wedding is the most important time of one's life and everyone wants everything perfect and according to their own choices as well. If you are in search of a good videographer for a wedding then I would suggest you to make use of directories site that provides lists of wedding videographers. Recently for my sister's wedding I was in search of beautiful venue, then after looking for the venues in South Florida area I came to know about this site whose venue we booked for her wedding. Check out the directory site and you will get to know the best wedding videographer in London.

Comment

Try this photographer/videographer - Female Asian Wedding Photographer, London & Birmingham

I used her for all my events, she's really lovely, works with you and and is pretty affordable. Ideal for women-only events too

There's also another videographer based in East Ham, they have done lots of weddings too:

Eastern Films - Eastern Films
        It's all fun and smiles until you get bitten by a shark.

Comment

Hi Mad Hatter

How much did you pay for Fatima baqi and what did your package include? Did you use her recently?

Comment

Working...
          X