nose pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nose pins

been looking at nosepins and realized that they have different locking styles .. which one is the simplest and the safest one? that locks easily .. since this is a gift for an old lady in pakistan , i want it to be the most convenient for her to put it on and take it off ..

What do you guys suggest?
    The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Re: nose pins

The old school one are the best, once put you're pretty sure that it won't come out. It looks like this :

I've tried almost all kinds of nose pins and this one is the best. The L-shaped one are really difficult to put in and as a result you have a swollen nose, the one that comes with a small round shape is also bad, you have to push it and once placed, removing is horrible ! This one :

* DiScO DeEwAaNE * __________________________________________________ ________<Aankh mare O larki Aankh mare>

Comment

thanks sidra ..
      The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

Hey Sidra , what are the screw wala nose pins called ? I mean is there as specific name with which they are refered?

Comment

I agree, the screw ones are the best. The ones with the balls at the end are horrible to remove because if you develop an infection, the ball can become stuck inside the skin and that is VERY painful to remove. My friend had to have stitches because of the infection it caused and it being embedded into the skin. The screw ones are the best as long as they are flat because they make it easy to wear and remove.
          "Creativity and originality lie not in the avoidance of established forms, but in the imaginative use of them" Some smart wiz.

Comment

The screw ones are the best, there is no special name for it. You can just ask them to give you the one with the screw. It has been 5 years since I last wore screw one, no infection , not any fear of losing it.

Comment

they dont have any screw wali pins in the uk? i have checked stores and havnt found them

Comment

Cb, I don't use the screw or ball tipped ones. Instead I bend the nose pin at a right angle and it stays in place. Some artificial nose pins will already come bent at an angle so you don't have to do it yourself. It's very easy to take out.

Comment

i have never ever to this nose pin but after looking Sidra,s post i 'll definitely try it

Comment

Stud nose pins are most safest for every female so you should gift her something like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X