hard to find good proposal these days..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hard to find good proposal these days..

im noticing these days its very difficult to find a suitable proposal.specially if u belong to upper or upper middle class then its very difficult to find a proposal from a family who r like you education,family and wealth wise.whatdo you guys say about searching rishta these days

Re: hard to find good proposal these days..

true and I think it probably applies to all.

Comment

I can see people having loads of requirements and standards and look for perfection these days and then keep waiting for it to happen soon
      "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

sometimes, the rishta is right under one's nose but are often overlooked.

kabhii kabhii aisaa bhii hotaa hai k "baGhal meN laRkaa, shehr meN DhinDhoraa!" ...
        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
        16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

you mean GS pe larka (like yourself ) and sheher may dhindora
          "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

Originally posted by prototype View Post
            you mean GS pe larka (like yourself ) and sheher may dhindora
            lol...Khush-feHmii merii achchhii seHat ke liye bahtareen hai!
            Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
            16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Last edited by uzzybuzzy; Aug 31, 2013, 02:36 AM. Reason: wrong thread

Comment

Working...
              X