Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

astrologer advice

salam everyone..
    i need a contact number of any good and trustworthy astrologer in karachi.
    i need his help in a matter of marriage. any girl who has already taken help of astrologer in marriage matter and got succesful then kindly provide me his number. please no scam and self advertising. i will be very thankful

Re: astrologer advice

In chakron main mat paro. The concept of a match being succesful because sitaray miltay hain...or unsuccessful because sitaaray nahi miltay ya gardish main hain....is bakvaas. Don't base major life decisions on a pseudoscience.

Comment

^What she said. Don't place your beliefs in this stuff, it's wrong and also a load of crap.

If you really want advice, do istikhara...or speak to a molvi.
      It's all fun and smiles until you get bitten by a shark.

Comment

Waleikumusalam,

What posters above said ^^ and don't just speak to any molvi/imam but someone known for his piety and sound Islamic knowledge.

May Allah ease your affairs, thread starter.

Comment

follow your heart or if in doubt ask a close friend. I hope Allah (SWT) gives you the power to take the right decision(s) in life.

Comment

what if OP is Hindu?

Comment

Wa'alaekum Salam,
              Do istekhara yourself and do it over and over again until and unless your heart is satisfied with a decision. I have seen many people do istekhara and then wait for a dream to get a clue. I am not an authority in religion to say it does not work like that but I know for myself If you do istekhara with sincere niyat in sha Allah you will get result. Best of luck

Comment

ufff...when are we gonn a get out of such superstitions? they are NOT only baseless but believing in them is a sin in Islam.
                Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Working...
                X