Sialkot wedding photographer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sialkot wedding photographer

Hey all my wedding will be taking place in sialkot and i really dont know of any good photographers there. Would you recommend any ? I know I can easily book some from lahore but I dont want to pay the added cost of travel and accomodation charges for them. Any help would be appriciated.

Re: Sialkot wedding photographer

As Salam o Alaikum, Mori Gate Aik Photographer hain PTV Se Linked

Comment

he is photojournalist from sialkot https://www.facebook.com/shoots.photo?ref=profile
      Is it ok to share links in the forum? if no mod please remove it

Comment

Have u used them before?

Comment

no just saw his page on facebook and liked the photography im from lahore but getting married in sialkot

Comment

Originally posted by SadeeStyle View Post
            no just saw his page on facebook and liked the photography im from lahore but getting married in sialkot
            Great.. I can get some useful information from you then hehe. Are you going to book them? Whens ur wedding? Mine is in march inshallah. Have you booked your parlour yet? I would recommond her, she did an amazing job for my nikkah. I got alot of compliments and the makeup came out great in the pictures. The pictures might not justify her work but she did an amazing job and the good thing about her is she actually listens to bride and what she wants to get done and if something the bride mentions and she knows it wont look good on her she recommends something else..so she really knows what shes doing.

https://www.facebook.com/BEAUTYICONZROYALE

Comment

Dates are not fixed yet but maybe in feb or march. Im planning to book allenora or madeehas for first two days for walima im not very confident because my in laws would decide I heard about beauty icons and Deplix but what i feel that deplix bridal makeup is way too cakey for my taste. I prefer Beauty Icon but she quoted around 50K for bridal makeup. I dont think my in laws would spend that much money for my mkeup even if i would have enough money i would rather come back to lahore and go to madeehas or mariam khawaja to get my makeup done If you ever visited her can you please confirm the actual charges for bridal makeup?

Comment

And its really good she listens what bride ask for when usually salon owners are very rude. well im a beauty blogger myself i have a little idea about makeup. I want soft and natural base with Nude make over!

Comment

Originally posted by SadeeStyle View Post
                  And its really good she listens what bride ask for when usually salon owners are very rude. well im a beauty blogger myself i have a little idea about makeup. I want soft and natural base with Nude make over!
                  This is her website she has all her rates on it Beauty Iconz Royale

I think the 50 k that she quoted you was including the bridal package which usually included waxing,facial,mani/pedi, face polish, dupatta setting stuff like that. Which you will not need since you will get all that done on the first day anyways . You can even go with her signature makeover which is 20/25 k she might charge u extra for dupatta setting maybe 5k extra.. cause i went for her signature party make over for my nikkah and she had charged extra for dupatta setting not sure how much but it wasnt alot.. my parents payed for everything so im not sure how much it all ended up with..I wouldnt go with depilex they dont do a good job. My nand got ready from there and they did a bad job with her makeup expcially her eyes way too much kajal on her...

Comment

Working...
                  X