Bleaching Your Skin Safe or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleaching Your Skin Safe or Not?

Is it safe to bleach the skin or not? If yes, which creams are the best and how frequently should I get my skin bleached?

Re: Bleaching Your Skin Safe or Not?

No replies?

Comment

Are you talking about getting your skin bleached or your facial hair bleached? I've only tried facial hair bleaches, and they did not harm my skin.

Comment

Depends on what and how you use it. If you use hydroquinone or steroids then it is def. not safe in the long run and steroids in particular have a terrible effect with on-going use.

If you use chemical exfoliation (AHAs like Lactic Acid or Glycolic Acid lotion) and chemical peels (Lactic, Mandelic, Glycolic) and practice a lot of sun protection with broad spectrum Sunscreen then you can def go several shades lighter and maintain it by doing monthly peels and sunscreen.
        "Creativity and originality lie not in the avoidance of established forms, but in the imaginative use of them" Some smart wiz.

Comment

Using any type of bleaching products will be harming to your skin no doubt, there are treatments and moisturizers, etc that help the skin become clearer, and look brighter. And on a makeup stand point try highlighting your face to get more of a glow, and a luminous radiant look.

Comment

i think its better than chemical peel.chemical peel is for lightening the skin tone plus acne scars plus it gives glow 2 ur skin.bt 4 dat u hav 2 visit doctor.which i think everytym tough 2 make it.for facial hair bleaching is good once a month.

Comment

Working...
            X