stubborn cheek and temple blackheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stubborn cheek and temple blackheads

So I was on holiday this summer and it was super hot and humid whilst there, I somehow developed these deep cheek and temple blackheads :/ they are small but they make my skin bumpy and i would like perfect skin for my wedding.

I can remove my nose blackheads and some black heads easily by steaming then stretch and squeeze method but these stubborn ones wont budge!!

Does anyone know how to remove them ??

Re: stubborn cheek and temple blackheads

Can you go for a facial? I would get one of those to make sure a professional cleans my skin out.

Comment

A good deep pore cleansing facial will help clear away blackheads or apply clay mask.

Comment

Facial or mask and then a peel maybe to make your skin absolutely perfect for your big day..
        Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud..

Comment

try using wax strips....they work on the most stubborn blackheads!

Comment

was strips on blackheads? I know people that have tried those Biore strips and said that they don't really work.

the deep cleansing facial by a professional is what I would go with......once a month from now until the wedding.

and for the perfect skin you would want to watch what you are eating too.....lot's of fruits and veggies as well as gallons and gallons of water.....

Comment

Beat and apply egg white on your face with a brush. Then stick some tissue paper on the egg white. apply egg white again. wait for it to dry completely and then peel off the tissue paper. the black heads along with fine hair will come off. wash with cold water and apply an oil free moisturizer. Do it about once a week if u have dry skin and twice a week if you have oily one.

Comment

^ Step by step remedy mentioned by honeybeez

4 Simple Steps To Naturally Get Rid Of Blackheads

Comment

Working...
                X