Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teeth Whitening

Hi all,
    I wanted to know what is the best method of teeth whitening. I called the dentist and since I do not have dental insurance, the charges are crazy. So, do teeth whitening strips really work and if so, how long can you see the results in.. I have never used them so I am clueless. Any other cheaper methods?

Re: Teeth Whitening

Some dentists charge 20$ for a tube of at home gel. However, getting the bleaching trays made, might cost 100$. It makes your teeth sensitive though so don't overdo it.
    Those strips work but its not a huge difference. It is maybe a shade or two so its not worth it in my opinion.
    It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life..

Comment

get it professionally bleached!
      Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
      16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Mahika, don't know where you are, but at least in USA, teeth whitening is not covered through dental insurance anyways, so even if you had it, you would be paying from the whitening from your own pocket.
        People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

The Crest strips work really well but some ppl have problems with sensitivity when using them..

Round here you can get your teeth bleached by a professional for as little as 100.. Am thinking of doing that as I love the results from the strips but can't always be bothered with them..
          Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud..

Comment

Mahika, with the strips you can notice a result right after the first use.. I did..
            Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud..

Comment

I'm looking into this too. Mahika I haven't been able to find the Crest strips in Pakistan so far. Have you seen them anywhere? I have been looking into laser whitening now

Comment

I heard they can be found at high-end pharmacies in defence type areas.
                Insulting and inflammatory signatures are not allowed, but posts are

Comment

Oh I'll check out then thank you!

Comment

Thanks for the responses, I'll look into everything.
                    At the moment I am in Canada, and upon calling 3 different dental offices, the prices ranged between $300-600.

Comment

For teeth whitening this is very useful and easy tip ; Mix 1 tsp of lemon juice with 1 tsp of salt. Apply this teeth whitening paste on your yellow teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeba1234 View Post
                        Mahika, with the strips you can notice a result right after the first use.. I did..

Deeba, which ones did you use? I tried the Crest 3D ones for a while and all I got for my pains was extra sensitive teeth and the inability to enjoy ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by mahika View Post
                          Thanks for the responses, I'll look into everything.
                          At the moment I am in Canada, and upon calling 3 different dental offices, the prices ranged between $300-600.
                          I'm in Canada as well and my dentist charges about the same for it, but she also has the home application kit for $100. Might want to look into that.

Comment

Working...
                          X