After wedding Dawat outfits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After wedding Dawat outfits.

I'm usually pretty good at avoiding desi weddings and dawats, either "I'm busy with work" or something like that, but I obviously can't get out of the dawats after the wedding.

What type of outfits would you recommend I look for? What will be "trendy" in AW14?

Re: After wedding Dawat outfits.

Originally posted by BeautifulSunshine View Post
    I'm usually pretty good at avoiding desi weddings and dawats, either "I'm busy with work" or something like that, but I obviously can't get out of the dawats after the wedding.

What type of outfits would you recommend I look for? What will be "trendy" in AW14?
    Is it early or late 2k14 wedding?
    The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

I think AW means autumn winter .
      My suggestion wud be to visit Some nice designers or gud shops and get the idea abt wht is in

Comment

enjoy the after wedding parties, all eyes will be on you and the groom so enjoy the limelight.

I am sure you will look gorgeous.

Comment

Kinda unfair isnt it. You didn't think others were important enough to attend their events, but you're allowing yourself the same you were looking down upon. Tsk.

Comment

Working...
          X