Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Skin Care Routine After Marriage

Hi All,

Whilst I was doing my normal nightly skin care routine, i had a realisation that perhaps my night time routine would alter after marriage inshallah as currently I slather on lots of moisturiser, lip balm, foot cream, hand cream etc. but when you're sharing space with someone, will this still be possible to do? What I mean is, you spend all this time and effort moisturising your skin and if your partner wants to get intimate, how do you deal with that? Anybody have any tips on night skin care routine after marriage?

Re: Night Skin Care Routine After Marriage

what the heck does putting on night cream have to relate iwht intimate time?
    Last edited by Sara516; Aug 4, 2013, 01:00 AM.
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

^lol

But Yes partner may get irritated by the time u r spending on this routine.or the smell of a pirticular Lotion .

Comment

You're worrying about nothing, if he doesn't like the smell get a different moisturiser.

Comment

Face palm moment.

Jumping off of a cliff moment

makin like a lemon and squeezing self to death moment.

Really?!!!
          standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Use a night cream that's not too oily and gets absorbed.

Comment

Originally posted by khawateen View Post
              Face palm moment.

Really?!!!

Comment

rofl, a non issue OP.

The last thing he will care about is your skin care routine when he wants to be intimate.
                I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Comment

Won't affect anything unless you smear yourself to bed with mehndi all over
                  "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

We had an Aunty stay over once... her night time routine was to apply a mask of stillman's cold cream... i mean she just looked plain scary... she'd have to lie flat on her back and couldn't turn to her sides because then she'd definitely get cream on the pillow. So i can imagine how a habit like that might need to be dropped post marriage.

Comment

Humrose:

You're thinking way too much about this. It's not a big deal. There's no reason you can't put on creams and stuff before bed. And I'm not sure what you mean by "all this time"? Just how long does it take you to put on some cream on your face, foot, and hand? It doesn't take me more than 5-10 minutes. As for getting intimate....lol......it's difficult for me to believe that you'll be getting intimate every-single-night (at least once the honeymoon is over lol). And even on the nights when this happens.....after you clean up, just apply the moisturizer again. No big deal. And if you come across a situation where your husband doesn't like the scent....just get a different moisturizer.

Comment

Huh, people still wash their face after marriage?

Comment

^ Of course! After having kids....that's when they stop. :halo:

Comment

Originally posted by khawateen View Post
                            Face palm moment.

Really?!!!
                            Bhahahaha.......

Comment

I think she is worried that what if her husband licks off all the moisturizer, lip balm etc .... you know

Comment

Working...
                              X