Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal palace, blue lagoon or paradise complex wedding hall????!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, I'm so confused on which hall to book for my wedding?? Blue lagoon, paradise complex or royal palace??

Re: Royal palace, blue lagoon or paradise complex wedding hall????!

Hey I recently had my mehndi at Royal Palace and Baraat at Paradise Complex, I would defoz recommend Paradise Complex their service, stages, food everything was outstanding!

Comment

Aw thank god finally someone who is speaking out of experience haha, is it big? Also is it nice from outside? And can u get a red carpet from the entrance of the hall to the stage? How much is it including food etc?? Do u have any pictures of the stage and hall decor??

Comment

Glad u got it it has three halls.u can choose according to ur guests.two halla r quite big.one is medium

Comment

Farahk Who was ur MUAand Where did u get ur dress from?

Comment

I had my wedding in blue lagoon, love the food, arrangement , and their main hall its too spacious can accommodate upto 1000 ppl n still no rush, food quality is great.
            Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

Did u get married in the crystal hall?

Comment

^ yes

Comment

That's where I was thinking, how much was it? Also is the stage decor nice? Do u have to get it from them? And how early did u book it?

Comment

Area around Paradise is not nice and its is quit smelly.
                    You can also consider Topi Rakh, hall is very nice, service is very good, they keep their word. Food is yummy.
                    "When in Rome, do as the Romans do "

Comment

Ohh no I want the area outside to be nice, lol I find the name weird, would u say topi rakh is better than blue lagoon crystal hall?

Comment

Originally posted by Izzy786 View Post
                        That's where I was thinking, how much was it? Also is the stage decor nice? Do u have to get it from them? And how early did u book it?
                        well I got married 5 years ago , stage was great, blue lagoon did stage themselves, I just selected the stage.I booked 6 months in advance because it is heavenly booked.

Comment

Izzy ..topi rakh is quite nice and hall is spacious too

Comment

Working...
                          X