Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Pakistani couple...having wedding in Lahore cheaper?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    US Pakistani couple...having wedding in Lahore cheaper?

    Is it cheaper to fly out and have the wedding in Lahore/I-bad considering food driver car etc costs?

    Discuss

    #2
    Re: US Pakistani couple...having wedding in Lahore cheaper?

    write down your needs !

    Comment


      #3
      Re: US Pakistani couple...having wedding in Lahore cheaper?

      Not really... If you are on low budget, simplify things.
      May Allah bring peace in Pakistan. Ameen
      Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya
      Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-

      Comment


        #4
        Re: US Pakistani couple...having wedding in Lahore cheaper?

        he it depends on your budget
        what it is share some ideas

        Comment


          #5
          Re: US Pakistani couple...having wedding in Lahore cheaper?

          I'm interested to hear more about this as well. We're a Canadian couple going for a Karachi wedding. I'm hoping the costs would be similar. We're having a big wedding with 500+ guests.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: US Pakistani couple...having wedding in Lahore cheaper?

            if you guys can share your budget
            month of event and number of guests i can give you a nearest idea about expenses
            #Lahore

            Comment


              #7
              Re: US Pakistani couple...having wedding in Lahore cheaper?

              Originally posted by Saad Malik View Post
              if you guys can share your budget
              month of event and number of guests i can give you a nearest idea about expenses
              #Lahore
              We've already booked Saadeqain for the rukhsati at about Rs. 350,000 and both my wedding and valima outfits are coming from my in-laws. I'm more curious about the catering/decor costs and other wedding related expenses (hair and makeup, etc.). Not sure what my budget is yet. Kinda winging it at the moment but any help/advice you can give me would be great!

              Comment


                #8
                Re: US Pakistani couple...having wedding in Lahore cheaper?

                Forgot to mention. I'm getting married at the end of December in Karachi. We haven't finalized the guest list yet but are looking at 500-600 people.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: US Pakistani couple...having wedding in Lahore cheaper?

                  if u have event in lahore then u must try inner life photography.they are outstanding in photoshoot

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: US Pakistani couple...having wedding in Lahore cheaper?

                    Originally posted by Siren View Post
                    We've already booked Saadeqain for the rukhsati at about Rs. 350,000 and both my wedding and valima outfits are coming from my in-laws. I'm more curious about the catering/decor costs and other wedding related expenses (hair and makeup, etc.). Not sure what my budget is yet. Kinda winging it at the moment but any help/advice you can give me would be great!
                    Originally posted by Siren View Post
                    Forgot to mention. I'm getting married at the end of December in Karachi. We haven't finalized the guest list yet but are looking at 500-600 people.

                    as you mentioned you have some past experience on rukhsti you must have an idea about expenses/
                    usually wuality chiken menues cost arround 500/head and muttin one dish menue costs 800/head to 1200 depends on other arrangements

                    the cost of nominal decor included in that price until you dont go for some specialised flower decorations.

                    is there anything i am missing!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X