Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Help (Islamabad or Pindi/ jhelum) Wedding 2013

Salam

MashaAllah my sster in law is getting married in Pakistan in October this year! Im so happy for her but that also calls for a lot of work. My dister in law has no sisters! Its me and my jithani she confides in! I recently got married about 6 months ago mashaAllah! So this is my first event in their family that I havr taken responsibility for. I am from Canada and know very little about Pakistan so hoping tk get somehelp from fellow guppans.

1. We need a good and reasonable photographer from Islamabad (Not Lahore), please suggest a few! Possibly their packages as well it would be wonderfuk.

2. Any good parlours in Jhelum or any good MUA willing to travel to Jhelum. Portfolios provided, would be awesome!

3. Any good boutiques that sell heavy formal dresses and their price range (designers welcomed as well but not preferred )! Any good replica makers in Islamabad possibly with their work in pictures. Please comment bellow either with their facebook page or pictures in the thread of their work with prices (Again: No lahore guppans!)

4. Formal dresses are for me so any nice ideas are welcomed!

Thank you all so much

Re: Wedding Help (Islamabad or Pindi/ jhelum) Wedding 2013

Dont mind the spelling mistakes above! I have been trying to get used to my tablet! Clearly havent got a hang of it yet x

Comment

Afzal for shoot is nice
      For dresses u need to go to murree road...typically near chandni chowk Where mohsin son's is..there r quite Some shops there which can show-off u their work.of u r ordering from Canadá...u can as well order any Lahore or karachi based designer and have the clothes delivered to pindi or jhelum
      Not sure abt makeup artist Who can travel

Comment

Thank you Sryope

Comment

Was scrolling through my facebook and came across this on the Rani Emaan page, might be helpful.

"Breaking news.... Rani Emaan's brings to you an all exclusive package for our clients in Rwp-Isb-Lhr.... Now get a signature n all exclusive makeup from Babloo and Jugnu's on ur big day... Wear an exquisite Rani Emaan's bridal and get a complimentary makeup from Babloo in lhr n Jugnu's in Isb-Rwp... This offer starts from August 6 and is available for a limited period...

Note: for appointments please dial 0336-0533302

A free party makeup with our heavy formal line as well"

Comment

Sounds tempting ^

Comment

Sobia Nazir (now called Shazia Nazir) is an islamabad based designer. She does bridals and formals too and is wuite famous. here's her Facebook link
              https://www.facebook.com/SobiasN?fref=ts

Comment

Also, you may want to check out this Jehlum based wedding planner
                Flickr: bilalz photo gallery jhelum's Photostream his number is 92-333 5851386

Comment

Check your PM
                  The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

try inner life photography..they are outstanding

Comment

I don't care why but I'm glad someone mentioned Jhelum :shoaby:

Comment

check out xyra's photography, I really like her work https://www.facebook.com/Xyra.Photography

for dresses you can check murree road in pindi, rani emaan is also there in isb
                        Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

*advertising is not allowed*
                          Last edited by Muzna; Aug 19, 2013, 11:46 AM. Reason: advertisement removed

Comment

I am getting married in jhelum in 2 weeks. I had makeup done by splendour for my engagement and it was very good. For photography check out amir raja from aia photography on face book, I saw his work when I went last time and he is d in jhelum i went to khan variety I think on muree road (not sure) rawalpindi to get my wedding g dress, go there if you can amazing dresses and reasonable prices. Hope this helped

Comment

*deleted*
                              Last edited by Muzna; Aug 19, 2013, 12:11 PM. Reason: no info was requested by OP on decor.....

Comment

Working...
                              X