hair piece??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hair piece??

what is a hair piece needed to hold the dupatta?? i dont't recall anyone needing that ever before but someone keeps telling me i need it to holf my dupatta...

do i really?
    please help!!

Re: hair piece??

Not sure what hair piece exactly you're referring to, but I think whether you need something extra depends on your hair type and how heavy your dupatta is.
    If your hair is quite thick then I don't think you'll need to wear a hair piece, but if your have quite fine hair then maybe you'll benefit from having some volume.

Comment

Ur MUA will do Tht for u

Comment

My mua suggested i get one but shes charging a huge price for it...not sure if its worth it...
        But i what i want to knkw is if i really need it or does it just depend on the hairstyle?

Comment

I did not have one.
          May Allah bring peace in Pakistan. Ameen
          Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya
          Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-

Comment

hair piece??

Shouldnt ur mua be providing all this in her service? Odd.. But i had some sponge like pieces and my natural hair on top to create an updo and my dupatta was pinned down knto the sponges so thankfully no pins knocking my head BUT i had the worst migraine ever! My dupatta was really heavy and mathaa patti also.

The sponges arent expensive. Any shop that sells hair extensions etc will have them!

Comment

Originally posted by BellaShabba View Post
              Shouldnt ur mua be providing all this in her service? Odd.. But i had some sponge like pieces and my natural hair on top to create an updo and my dupatta was pinned down knto the sponges so thankfully no pins knocking my head BUT i had the worst migraine ever! My dupatta was really heavy and mathaa patti also.

The sponges arent expensive. Any shop that sells hair extensions etc will have them!

good suggestion. i think that i would need one.

Comment

thanks for the suggestion, i mentioned the sponget to my mua but she said no...n now i have a feeling shes getting irritated and at the end of the day if something goes wrong, she will blame me. I am already paying so much for this particular mua n on top shes charging me for this hair piece, my mua artist from the other day said no such thing...not sure if i wanna get ready from her anymore

Comment

It depends on the hair. If you have short and thin hair that won't make an up-do, you might need a donut or a sponge or something to help keep your dupatta in place.

We use donuts all the time in bridal hair - it costs $4. She shouldn't be charging you for something like that - should be part of the package.
                  Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Working...
                  X