Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bridal dresses shops in Rawalpindi! Only a week and a half left to wedding URGENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bridal dresses shops in Rawalpindi! Only a week and a half left to wedding URGENT

Salam/Hello,

Guys I desperately need to know good bridal dresses shops based in Rawalpindi/Islamabad. I only have a week and a half left for my wedding and my bridal dress is not ready. Thanks to Goludesigner based in birmingham on stratford road who promised to deliver my dress in 12 weeks and it's been 17 weeks and my dress is still not ready. My wedding is happening in Pakistan and I am going there like 10 days before the wedding and in between those 10 days the shops will be closed due to Eid holidays. So obviously I won't have time to get customized bridal dress made, I'll just have to choose it from readymade ones.

So please guys if you know of any shops in Pindi that do good readymade bridal dresses, please please let me know (

Thank you.

Re: Bridal dresses shops in Rawalpindi! Only a week and a half left to wedding URGENT

Go to Murree Road. There are a ton of shops over there. Check Mohsin Sons, Rabi Centre and Fashion ka ghar in particular.
    You can also check Raani Eman in Chaklala Scheme 3.

Comment

Re: Bridal dresses shops in Rawalpindi! Only a week and a half left to wedding URGENT

Whts ur budget? There is khana variety on chandi chowk murree road.there is mohsin sons.these two dont compromise on quality.there r quite a few other shops there as well.Also rani emaan in scheme 3 can b considered if ur budget is high.

Comment

Thanks guys for the reply! My budget is upto 1 lakh to 1,15000 pkr. It can be stretched slightly if I absolutely fall in love with some lehnga. Does Rani Eman do readymade bridal dresses? I am not too fussy about the quality as it is just one day that you have to wear it, it is the design and style that I'll be more interested to look into.

Comment

Rani emaan does ready made but her prices wud b more than ur budget.i wud suggest u go straight to mohsin sons or khan variety ..ask then for their latest collection.dont tell them ur budget just ask then to show u their best.then bargain harder to get Price to ur budget.best of luck

Comment

@aish19 I can be of some help but since I am new to this website and the rules as far as I could understand don't allow to advertise here.

I run a boutique in Islamabad and well can offer pretty exquisite designs for bridals; since u want something classy they'd be different from the usual shops that have been mentioned and well I can assure you good customer service unlike uve faced in the UK.

My boutique is in F-7 Islamabad, I'll see if there are ways to private message and ill send the details if I am unable to do so u can get back to me here.

You can pay a visit and see if something appeals ur taste and is available ready made.

Comment

@mods I do realise that I have gone somewhat against the rules of this forum but I have sent a pm to the member and since I am new here would take my time making a proper thread with pics in the bazaar forum.

Assistance rather than strictness from the MODS is appreciated.

Thank you.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the help. The good news is I recieved my lehnga like 45 mins before my flight to Pakistan so Alhumdulillah didn't have to go through the hassle of finding a new one. And Alhumdulillah the lehnga is beautiful. Once again thanks for the help

Comment

Great...looks like u r one lucky bride When and Where is wedding?

Comment

Great ; best of luck for your big day

Comment

Working...
                    X