Professional dancers in Rawalpindi or Islamabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional dancers in Rawalpindi or Islamabad

Does anyone know of any professional dancers in Rawalpindi or Islamabad?? I want a group of good dancers to hire for my wedding because no one in my family gets up and dances so desperately need some good entertainment!

Please help as I have been searching and can't find anything. Any videos of professional dancers in pindi would also be appreciated

Re: Professional dancers in Rawalpindi or Islamabad

Come on guys surely they have professional dancers in pindi??
    Please help!!!

Comment

there should be but no videos available

Comment

Dont know of any but i dont seem to digest the idea of some professional dancer on my wedding...dont know Why but it makes me feel kinda sad.wont the boys in ur family do a bhangra on dhol or just free style dance on any dance number? I personally like free sryle fun dance

Comment

No none of them would get up and dance, they'r all shy!! I just want a group of really good Bollywood dancers? Does anyone know of any or could they find out? I don't live in Pakistan so it's very hard to find any from here

Comment

i can help you out but there is no video available actually this is not such a specialized item like photography.
            so they don't emphasize on that

Comment

Hi, I posted this thread a long time ago. You did say you knew some professional dancers? Do you know the names of any or do you have any contact details?

Comment

Originally posted by Saad Malik View Post
                i can help you out but there is no video available actually this is not such a specialized item like photography.
                so they don't emphasize on that
                Hi, you replied to my thread ages ago, I am still in need of professional dancers as I am getting married in April, do you know any?

Comment

Working...
                X