Make up artist jugnu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make up artist jugnu

Hi, I have seen a lot of positive feedback about jugnu's salon in pindi. I really want someone who will not cake the makeup on and do it in a way where it looks classy and elegant. Is he as good as people say?

Also, please share your experiences and does anyone know how much he charges these days???

He is ok with light colored dresses pinks and peaches but with red he makes u look old and kinda sharp

Comment

Re: Make up artist jugnu

What do you mean old?? Also my dress will be aubergine or majenta which is quite dark, I was considering having him, now I'm confused

Comment

Too much makeup or too dark ..but the end result is a bride looking older than her age and overdone.my cousin's wife hadia her makeup from him for both days..Walima makeup (pink peach dress) was way better than barat (red dress). If u r in pindi.u shud visit the salon and have a look at their bridal albums.When is ur wedding? Ur dress colors seem nice u can go on a weekend and Check out a bride in the making

Comment

I like his base, looks natural and appears beautiful in pictures. A friend's sister got her makeup from him. Though she had a fawn/brown kinda dress so I can't say how he does with darker tones. He charges around 50k I think.
          Daniella's did a great job on her on her barat, her dress was maroonish-red. Try considering Daniella's too.

Comment

Yes my vote is Always for daniella's
            There is this parlor in scheme 3(Where jugnu's is) its called moshaz.heard gud things abt them.and their fb page has nice photos too.do check em out

Comment

Thanks guys il definitely check them out, my skin complexion is light to medium more on the fair side. Also I was looking at Danielle's? Is she white? Do you know how much she charges??

Comment

Originally posted by Izzy786 View Post
                Thanks guys il definitely check them out, my skin complexion is light to medium more on the fair side. Also I was looking at Danielle's? Is she white? Do you know how much she charges??
                She is from Hong Kong.
                Daniella's:
                F-7, F Area
                24-A, Street 44, F-7/1
                Islamabad, 44000
                Phone: +92-51-2653366-77-88-99

Jugnu's:
                House#109, Street#11, Chaklala Scheme III, Rawalpindi
                +92-51-5590115, 5590261 0300-9492143, 0321-5100333, 0321-9492143
                He has a website too, but I can't seem to find it via google right now.

Comment

I wud say she charges around 20-22k

Comment

Thanks so much guys, really appreciate all your help, black diamond do u have any idea how much they charge? Also which one do you think is better jugnu or daniella??

Comment

Originally posted by Izzy786 View Post
                      Thanks so much guys, really appreciate all your help, black diamond do u have any idea how much they charge? Also which one do you think is better jugnu or daniella??
                      I am not sure tbh. You can always call them and ask about the packages. I'll ask that friend for their exact charges though.
                      And yeah I remember seeing some hoarding, Jugnu's has a 20 or 30% off something offer these days. So you may even avail that.

If I had to choose, I would go for Daniella. But in the end, it is totally up to you. Now, your budget or any specific feature (base or eye makeup for instance) may help you choose between them.

Comment

Do they both do trials? And do they charge for this? If so, do u know roughly how much?

Comment

I asked, Jugnu charges 35k in Pindi/Isb and 50k for travelling to Abbottabad and Faisalabad. Daniella is around the same.

I haven't heard of any big names in Pakistan doing trials.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdiamond View Post
                            I asked, Jugnu charges 35k in Pindi/Isb and 50k for travelling to Abbottabad and Faisalabad. Daniella is around the same.

OMG their prices shot up in the last 4 years.i got mine done from daniella for 20k qithout services and sobia's was around 18k for my walima.jugnu's was 20 and 18 too

Comment

I saw on a thread here Tht if u r getting ur dress from rani emaan ..u get jugnu's makeup free

Comment

Working...
                              X