Best wedding venues in Rawalpindi or Islamabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wedding venues in Rawalpindi or Islamabad

Does anyone know of any beautiful wedding venues in Rawalpindi or Islamabad??

I have seen pictures of paradise complex and crystal hall in blue lagoon and topi rakh etc but I have never been. I always find pictures can be very deceiving so had anybody personally been to any of these??

Also can anyone please post more pictures of these venues and also pictures of any other venues??

Also prices of each venue would be great too, this would be a great help.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

All three aré nice venues
    Plus golf club
    HR marquees
    Shud b checked as well

Comment

Re: Best wedding venues in Rawalpindi or Islamabad

Which would you say is the best one?

Comment

Khiva Events lawn are also best

Comment

Izzy it depends upon ur budget and ur guests
          HR lawns can be decorated in any way u want.they have excellent food.plus Live tandoor..salad bar etc but then it is a water proof tent which an hold only a limited amount of rain.paradise is nice as its on main isb highway.with nice parking and gud food.it has three halls so u can choose according to number of guests.golf club has excellent location and entrance..u can decorate the twisted ramp leading to the hall but the hall can hold abt 300 guests.there aré a few halls/hotels on club road in isb including islamabad club.their food and services aré pretty much the same

Comment

Can you post any pictures of these places?? Also what about crystal hall in blue lagoon

Comment

No photo..When r u getting married? My BIL is getting married in paradise in oct.i can tales photos then.if u r getting married after that.plus u have to expedite the hall selection and booking process as halls get booked 4-6 months in advance.

Comment

Crystal hall us quite decent too.both location wise and budget wise.but Wht matters here is Where can u get booking

Comment

My wedding is next year, which hall is bigger? Paradise complex or crystal hall in blue lagoon? Also which has the best hall decor

Comment

Paradise has three halls.two r big and one is smaller.Crystal hall is big enuf to hold 500 guests i guess or more.hall decor u will have to choose as they aré plain.keep in mind Tht u might not get the hall of ur choice as bookings for gud ones r done 4-6 months in advance.so try paradise First and then Crystal.u will have to visit for booking.i suggest u tales out a day and go check then out urself.or leave it to ur father or brother etc

Comment

I will get photos for u for paradise hall in oct inshallah.just remind me on oct 11th

Comment

Thanks so much, is royal palace a nice place?

Comment

I wud recommend paradise over royal palace...unless u wanna have more than two dishes which is allowed in isb but not in rawalpindi.i think paradise falls in pindi's área.not sure though

Comment

Which one would you recommend over paradise and blue lagoon?

Comment

the paradise you are asking about
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Parad...=photos_stream

Comment

Working...
                              X